Rich Eisen Wants No Part of Your “Kyle Shanahan on the Hot Seat or Not” Debate | The Rich Eisen Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You know you're a little Kooky. Right?

That is totally FAIR! Your all right. Have a good weekend.Let’s just hope Reggie Scott gets D. Williams back well.

Looking for The Rams to play well on the road. Last season I remember The Rams played the Jersey teams twice each at SOFI. The San Jose team played both to start the 2020 season in Jersey & there was concern about that field? Just hope all players get back healthy.
AD99 was asked questions about playing the Giants.He is just focused on winning & coming out ahead.The Rams list to the 0-13 Jets.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its starting again, but now I have heard that he will probably be retained until 2022 and I am ok with this

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think Shanahan is a very good offensive coordinator, but he's not a good head coach.

He doesn't come across as a motivator or leader. He seems to be more of a technician and not a people person. If his press conferences are any indication of his on field leadership style, then I imagine his players struggle to pay attention to him. He reminds me of an arrogant surgeon with great surgical skills, but bad bedside manner. That being said, if Shanahan was let go then another team would foolishly snatch him up to be their head coach. There will always be some NFL teams that are desperate for a decent head coach.

John Lynch? What do you expect when you hire an ex player who announces football games . It was an odd hire then. Its looking like a terrible hire now.

The Niners are a mess, and I couldn't be happier about it.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Shanahan is a very good offensive coordinator, but he's not a good head coach.

He doesn't come across as a motivator or leader. He seems to be more of a technician and not a people person. If his press conferences are any indication of his on field leadership style, then I imagine his players struggle to pay attention to him. He reminds me of an arrogant surgeon with great surgical skills, but bad bedside manner. That being said, if Shanahan was let go then another team would foolishly snatch him up to be their head coach. There will always be some NFL teams that are desperate for a decent head coach.

John Lynch? What do you expect when you hire an ex player who announces football games . It was an odd hire then. Its looking like a terrible hire now.

The Niners are a mess, and I couldn't be happier about it.
I know Lynch is not the problem. They are actually finding talent

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This is off-topic, but will Rich Eisen find his balls to address the terrible league wide officiating and how it may relate to the increase in NFL sports gambling ?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is off-topic, but will Rich Eisen find his balls to address the terrible league wide officiating and how it may relate to the increase in NFL sports gambling ?
iu

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I don’t think Kyle Shanahan is the 49ers problem. Far from it. I mean, he’s owned McVay lately even with injuries to many of his players.

Speaking of injuries, I think the 49ers should take a good hard look at how their strength and training program is constituted. The contrast to the relative health of the Rams is dramatic.

Another area of weakness is their scouting and FO. Compared to the Rams it’s been sorta pathetic.

Fix those 2 areas and we would be amazed at how much ‘better’ Shanny would look.
To me, not changing something about the training regimen when you have 2 seasons of crazy injuries, falls on the HC. Unless I'm ignorant about changes that had happened.