Revamped Line Holds Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5FHXnArvuY[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man... just don't get that show. It is just one constant search for humor in an uncomfortable moment. That clip was a perfect microcosm. I like the guy - but the show? Just slowly pull out my finger nails. It would be less painful.

Just sayin'

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Man... just don't get that show. It is just one constant search for humor in an uncomfortable moment. That clip was a perfect microcosm. I like the guy - but the show? Just slowly pull out my finger nails. It would be less painful.

Just sayin'
And that's why it's so genius. Sometimes I wonder about you, man. Stuck up there in the mountains. Beard growin', huddled over mesquite smoke all day. You're not right in the head. The Office is absolutely stupid the first two or three times you watch it. And then you go, "ohhhh... THAT'S what they're doing." And then it becomes hilarious.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I never watched the Office till my girlfriend gave me the option of either, The Office, Community, Parks and Rec, etc (basically Thursday lineup) or Jersey Shore... In exchange I get the TV for any hockey or football, or major sporting event (World Series, Olympics, etc) whenever I need (including Thursdays). Needless to say, Jersey Shore was not an option.

I didn't really care for it at first, but like X said, after a few episodes it gets pretty funny. Dwight is probably the funniest guy on the show. Community I admit I mostly just sit and drool over Alison Brie.

superfan24

Starter
Can't stand The Office. The show does make me want to bang me head against the wall, kinda like this :dangit:

Anonymous

I never watched it. Why would anyone get home from the office only to tune into the office? :boing:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
squeaky wheel said:
I never watched it. Why would anyone get home from the office only to tune into the office? :boing:

People who don't work in an office. :ww:
Touche'.

Similarly, I wonder (above all else) why people would watch "reality shows" . . . at all.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
squeaky wheel said:

Touche'.

Similarly, I wonder (above all else) why people would watch "reality shows" . . . at all.

Yeah - I'm with you there. I really don't get the appeal of watching someone eat raw pig bladders or do stupid humiliating shit. The situations they put these people in - Y'know, like being forced to watch Steve Carell try to improv. Yeesh! :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
squeaky wheel said:

Touche'.

Yeah - I'm with you there. I really don't get the appeal of watching someone eat raw pig bladders or do stupid humiliating shit. The situations they put these people in - Y'know, like being forced to watch Steve Carell try to improv. Yeesh! :tooth:
Well, he's not everyone's cup of tea. I'll grant you that. I just think he does a GREAT job of playing a guy with an inferiority complex while at the same time playing a guy who thinks he's brilliant and important. That's not an easy thing to pull off. And Dwight Schrute is another brilliant character. I've actually known people like that in the past. Pulls it off nicely.

That's what she said!
shesaid.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
squeaky wheel said:

Touche'.

Well, he's not everyone's cup of tea. I'll grant you that. I just think he does a GREAT job of playing a guy with an inferiority complex while at the same time playing a guy who thinks he's brilliant and important. That's not an easy thing to pull off. And Dwight Schrute is another brilliant character. I've actually known people like that in the past. Pulls it off nicely.

That's what she said!
shesaid.jpg

Meh... Been doing it for years. OK - minus the inferiority complex. But that's just because I am so damn good. :good1: :good1: :good1: :peace: