Report: Rams have re-signed two Olinemen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I am fine with this sign. My opinion on Lucas is about the same as yours. Now he will get fully Kromertized here very early & I think there is something for Kromer to work with with Cornelius. I thought his set up & feet looked a lot faster than expected in that wk #17 against the 9ers.

I just have so little hope on Darrell Williams ability to move further in his development. That 9ers game he was a mess. Rams need to think seriously on a swing OT with that #87 selection & not wait till the third day of the draft.

Talk about a mess ? If DW plays RT he is flat
Out horrible.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
DW is horrible anywhere he plays. I have 10,000 ROD $$ that says Darrell Williams does NOT make the final 53.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Oh. I think if a good project tackle prospect falls to them, they're going to draft him.

But it's very rare for a prospect left tackle to fall to the third round.
Teams will spend a second in a heartbeat on that player.

That's why I'm kind of counting on Kromer in both possible cases.

Developing a third or fourth round tackle into a left tackle....or....
Getting a rookie up to speed.

Admittedly, I'm the worst at keeping track of contracts so I am hoping they either sign or have Witworth signed through the 2019 season.

The man is a machine, I think he can make it to 2019.

He's got the offense down now.
I think he will be in some sweet autopilot this year mentally.

Last edited:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You can have all my rod dollars man.

I'm pulling for every one of those 90 players in Camp to kick ass! :D