Redskins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Those last three plays sucked, but 3 helps. Good to not see Goff force a throw, but like others, when he runs I cringe a bit.
On 2'nd down Gurley just stood there rather than come back to Goff for the ball.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
10pts unanswered...

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
This offense needs to stay aggressive, stop farting around, that includes in the red zone. When we are aggressive on offense we are damn good!!!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
we gotta get our run D together or we're gonna have our hands full next week with Hyde

RamWoodie

Legend
Goff has good mobility. Roll the guy and stretch the defense using the play action fake! Make the "Skins defense think about it!!!

Take the 3...but get more imaginative in the red zone.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You know for Norman being such a self proclaimed best CB he sure holds a lot. AND gets a way with it most of the time.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Need to at least hold them to no points on this drive. Wish we could have got seven last drive.

Maybe we can hold them to open the 2nd, get that go ahead score.

At least we didn't just roll over in this game. I think we might have done that in seasons past.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The D needs to step up, cant give up points at the end of the half.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think that should have been at the end of the play, not the end of the kick.

We will find out Monday.

@jjab360 and @MadGoat I don't think either team can decline a penalty on offsetting calls.

bluecoconuts

Legend
How does he catch it for a yard, and still get 9 more? damn

Dink and dunk to take advantage of our linebackers. They've taken our secondary totally out of the game, Cousins is playing pretty poorly, they're having him throw short to the outside like a run there.