Record Prediction Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm one of those guys that says I have a 14 inch dick, but then pretends to downplay it like "Eh, it's pretty good, gets the job done."

14-2, they'll get the job done.

(actually I think they fall anywhere between 6-10 and 10-6, most likely 8-8 or 9-7, I think there will be some growing pains with Goff, McVay, and everyone, but they're gonna show they're a lot closer than they were with Fisher, and people will take notice)

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I chose to be optimistic, 5 - 3 at the half way point. Split the last 8. 9-7. The good news they will at least be in the hunt for a wild card.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
They will be better

Ceiling is 9-7

I think it will be some 7-9 BS

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Too many questions for me to be confident in a winning season. I see 6-10 with Goff taking a step forward, but not ready for prime time just yet. I expect him to be ready to contend for big things in 2018. Really need to see what happens with the O line to have any sort of good feeling overall. The D will do it's job for the most part. Excited to see how they look under Wade's scheme.

TexasRam

Legend
I see 10 wins if...

Rams shore up the safety spot. Joyner isn't going to cut it.

Donald gets back by game 3.

O- line starters stay healthy all year.

Those three things are big ifs.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I'm gonna go with 1-0 and I'll get back to you after the opener....
Baby steps, @dieterbrock ?

I am going to go with 11-5. Going bold. I really think things are coming together, like they did in 1999, though with a better defense, and a bit less offensive fire power. The Rams are going to surprise a lot of people in this league, and a great many on this board. 11-5. Lock it in. Final answer.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I'm one of those guys that says I have a 14 inch dick, but then pretends to downplay it like "Eh, it's pretty good, gets the job done."

14-2, they'll get the job done.

Hey, @bluecoconuts girlfriend just placed a bet with ROD dollars for 5 wins...(n)

:rant:and a tie! Don't forget, she included a tie!

KayJay

Starter
I was looking at the schedule, you know we have a lot of winnable games. I mean we don't know who's going to get hot and what not, but there are a lot of games where we can take teams by surprise. It all hinges on Goff's improvement, and Aaron Donalds involvement. I'm going to say logically, we should go 6-10 or 7-9. Those are signs of encouragement. However, if Goff has more ups than downs I see no reason we can't go 8-8 or 9-7.

But if I had to stake my life on it, I'd say we go 7-9. We'll be back stronger next year, just as long as our QB proves he isn't a bust to arm chair analysts, I'd be happy with a 7-9 season. Of course I'd love for us to win the Superbowl, or even get to the playoffs. Its very possible with Gurley returning to form, and me believing in Goff. But I'd be just as happy with a 7-9 and the Rams showing life with a vast improvement from our number one draft pick.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm going with 19-0, like I always do.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Floor 4-12 ceiling 6-10

Floor 6-10 ceiling 10-6

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
7-9 at best. New HC. Basically new and yet unproven QB. Receiving corp is overrated here.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We just have to be realistic and logical. So many changes and new players that have to find a chemistry with each other. Jared Goff has a lot to prove and has so far did little in real games to inspire confidence. We are trusting two older veterans to last all year without having quality back ups for them to guard against the inevitable (Whit and Sully). Just put down the preseason kool aide and get farking real! man...
9-7
Goff: 4500 yards, 30 TD's, 12 INTS
Wins the NFC West and one playoff game
6dtXxGb.png

jap

Legend
I'm going with 19-0, like I always do.

Ya just gotta believe in The Impossible Dream!

It's tough to make predictions when key pieces of the roster are still missing. Besides Aaron, the SonOfBum will probably still be juggling pieces since he knows his defense will probably have to carry the team until the Offense and young Jared gain their bearings in this new offense. If Jared can establish solid rapports with his fly guys early on and force defenses to play honest, I believe Todd will be tearing through opponents with a vengeance. I need to see the first few games before I gain a feel for this team.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll take 8-8 as long as we sweep the division

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Well, I still see it like I did early on.
5-11 - That's what I see.
An improved team overall, but not much translation into the win column this year anyway.

P.S. I hope I am wrong.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
7-9. Will be some growing pains for McVay and Goff... and the team as a whole. But as long as there is improvement throughout the year and the team obliterates the whiners both games, I'm good.