PREGAME Recipe for Green Bay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The Rams are built to pass and stop the pass. Anytime they run up against a team with a big, strong offensive line, a good running game and a strong defense, they will have trouble.

Fortunately, there are only a few such teams that are really, really good. When the Rams get to the playoffs, they’re going to meet a lot of passing teams. They match up better against teams like the Bucs, the Cowboys and even the Cards. But the Packers are the team that will give them the most trouble.

The Pack can’t get as much pressure on the QB, but they can still run the ball well and they have X factor in Rodgers. IMO, the Pack Will be their toughest challenge in the playoffs, and that’s why this week is so crucial – they *have* to have home-field advantage. They can’t go up to Green Bay in January and expect to beat the Packers.

i agree the Rams need home field advantage- especially if they get to the playoffs and draw Green Bay. Trouble is they likely aren’t going to have it. Green Bay has a two and a half game lead in their division and the Rams are likely a wild Card team. Again, “likely” being the operative word.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Pack are gonna run the ball down our throats. I don't think we have much hope of stopping it.
If we win, it will be down to our defense being able to get off the field on 3rd and short/medium, and the ability to force turnovers.

On offense, I want to see more play action...but that is likely predicated upon our desire to run the ball, which is not a likely prospect lol.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The Pack are gonna run the ball down our throats. I don't think we have much hope of stopping it.
If we win, it will be down to our defense being able to get off the field on 3rd and short/medium, and the ability to force turnovers.

On offense, I want to see more play action...but that is likely predicated upon our desire to run the ball, which is not a likely prospect lol.
I think this is a real take. The only year of the McVay era we've been able to stop the run was Staley's. And Rodgers gets the ball out so quickly it negates our pass rushing efforts, so we might as well eliminate their run game.

Rams77

Starter
im watching the replay of last years playoff loss at GB… boy our defense was playing pretty stout… tied 3-3 in the 2nd quarter. 3rd and 7 for the Packers at our 40 and Donald loses his cool 15-yd penalty and we give up a TD and lose all momentum. Stupid plays-dumb penalties, bad turnovers will decide this game

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I don't want to be a Debbie downer but man, I see is getting absolutely rolled against GB.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't want to be a Debbie downer but man, I see is getting absolutely rolled against GB.
Check your eye sight.Basic Brats on a roll with good mustard.

Ale always works,especially with fresh rolls.

Then talk about sauerkraut

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
If the Rams are Pretenders, put me out of my misery.
So what happened to that arrogant, trash talkin', guns-flexin', soapbox-standin', juju-defyin' Tornado of Topeka? Here's hoping the Rams win just so Loyal can return to his braggadocious ways

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The last time I saw fans of a 7-3 NFL team giving up was. ummmmmm never.

it's unbelievable the attitude of a lot of posters.

it looked like the rams coaches and players got caught up in the trades and signings of superstars and didn't have their heads in the actual games. time for that is over.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

no no no no no no NO.

the official story was mcvay ran so much play action because goff was too dumb to run his offense. that goff was holding back mcvay's offense.

you really think he's going back to it and admit maybe his offense isn't as good as it's cracked up to be after he made a huge trade to get a qb who can run his offense?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I see Green Bay getting away with their special type of holding to protect Rogers again, and our vaunted pass rush struggling due to that. Then Rogers will pick our passive secondary apart, just like last year. I also see us struggle to score points because we won't run the ball enough. McVay hasn't learned that lesson yet. It will take another loss before it sinks in.

I hope that I'm wrong!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I see Green Bay getting away with their special type of holding to protect Rogers again, and our vaunted pass rush struggling due to that. Then Rogers will pick our passive secondary apart, just like last year. I also see us struggle to score points because we won't run the ball enough. McVay hasn't learned that lesson yet. It will take another loss before it sinks in.

I hope that I'm wrong!

I’d say just wake up,take a Big Turd on
plate.Then give it a smell.If smells cheesy then it’s done.Just call it a day.
If not then take another smell to make sure & throw it against the wall & yell Raheem Morris to see if it sticks. I believe it will stick & Raheem will have the right recipe.Make sure you record it,because the next time you play it it will be the perfect recipe.
In Mcvay’s defense he might have to run it by default if it’s snowing.I won’t forecast it though & I think his 2 new ingredients of Von Miller & Obj will add a lot of extra Flavor That Ram Fan have never got a TRUE TASTE of. Hope it works for all that want to give it a shot.
Until then I’ll just try to stay positive & cheer my ass off & enjoy the game.
—warning there is no guarantee it will work & I’ll be cheering the following week.I will make a prediction that this Rams team won’t have forgotten about the last game they played,but are excited about this Sunday’s game more at moment.