Rd 2 who do you want @ 41

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rd 2 who do you want @ 41

• QB Petty

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • OG Cann

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • OT Fisher

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

radjohns

UDFA
Sticking to my last mock where I had Todd Gurley is round one and Dorial Green-Beckham in round two, though I'm very slighly leaning towards Benardrick McKinney right now.

I checked this AM to see if you did a new mock. Searched & found your 6.0 mock where you had Gurley. This just adds to your list of successful Rams mocks when it comes to early picks. Well done.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not in 2015. These moves while great would take a bit of time to develop.

I'm really glad the Rams are still playing the long game.

Thats just my excitement talking, took balls to take best player in draft.. Let Mason & Benny handle the workload until Nov. then turn over the keys too Gurley!!! Let him get healthy

FRO

Legend
Thats just my excitement talking, took balls to take best player in draft.. Let Mason & Benny handle the workload until Nov. then turn over the keys too Gurley!!! Let him get healthy
I like the excitement. Good GMs draft for 5 years out, not next year. In 10 years when we review drafts we don't remember the need, or what team was filling the need, we see who the best players were.

The Cardinals passed on AP for Levi Brown because of injury concerns for AP and Brown filled a bigger need.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you've botched this entire year bro and I know you study football

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I'm not concerned, we'll see how things pan out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thought I had a decent grasp on where these guys get picked but now I am not so sure. Cann was a second rounder but recently projected to a third. I have seen Marpet from 2-4, Havenstein from 3-4, etc.

I just say that I hope they get a couple good Olinemen somewhere. I really like Marpet, Cann and Havenstein. Glowinski is interesting too. But if they are all third and fourth rounders then no need to force a pick.

So I say go BPA in round2 and hope it is a lineman. Maybe Collins. Maybe Clemmings but I would consider him at Guard for now. If PJ Wiiliams is available, I don't see how he is not BPA. McKinney may be but I don't understand the fit.

They go BPA all of last years draft but there is much talk about the Rams and a QB. Now that would be totally drafting for need and forcing a pick.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ROUND #2 - In order either:
* Jake Fisher - OT
* Ali Marpet - OG
* T.J. Clemmings -OT or
* Mark Glowinski

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
In order:
1. T.J. Clemmings
2. La'El Collins (if they get information that makes clear he's not involved in the murder)
3. A.J. Cann
4. Dorial Green-Beckham
5. Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Paul Dawson, Eric Kendricks, Eddie Goldman, Rashad Greene, and Devin Smith all just barely missed the list. I like Landon Collins a lot but not sure where we'd put him.

I can get on board with this. I might have DGB ranked a little higher though, but it's pretty clear the offense Fisher wants here in St. Louis. I don't think Dorial is in the discussion at all. If Rams get La'el Collins or TJ Clemmings with their 2nd rounder, I would give this draft an A.

WestCoastRam

Legend
AJ Cann
TJ Clemmings
Paul Dawson
Tre Jackson

I could also see the Rams dropping down in the 2nd if Cann and Clemmings are gone before our pick in the 2nd... not out of the realm of possibility.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Was Jake Fisher on our pre-draft visit list, I don't remember that he was. Doubt Rams drift from it aside from Gurley. BTW, anyone catch Fisher saying they "hid" Gurley on their draft board???

V3

Hall of Fame
With all due respect missed that, thought I was solo on gurley. Good on you but I think the QB is next. Petty or hundley in rd 2
You weren't solo on Gurley. Nice call.

I havea feeling that OL won't be BPA when our pick comes up. Thinking either WR or LB. Wouldn't mind trading back up into the second to make sure we get one of the OL.

Last edited:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
In order:
1. T.J. Clemmings
2. La'El Collins (if they get information that makes clear he's not involved in the murder)
3. A.J. Cann
4. Dorial Green-Beckham
5. Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Paul Dawson, Eric Kendricks, Eddie Goldman, Rashad Greene, and Devin Smith all just barely missed the list. I like Landon Collins a lot but not sure where we'd put him.

Pretty much agree 100%. Although I might move DBG to #2/3
The Collins situation just blows.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
#1-ORT/ORG-T.J. Clemmings-
#2-OLG-AJ Cann-
#3-Swing OT/ORT/OLG-Jake Fisher-
#4-ORT/OLG- Donovan Smith

Last edited:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
In regards to La'el, this popped up on reddit.

92taq2h.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I love Fisher, but he's not a fit for our scheme. I doubt we'd take him. Needs to be in a ZBS.

Clemmings and Cann are my guys...if Collins is innocent and we have inside info, he's in between those two.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Donovan Smith OT Penn State but I know that's not even relevant to happening. IF and only if DGB is there at #41, no brainer take him or address guard/tackle no matter what?

DLux27

Rookie
1st option DGB
2nd option TJ Clemmings
3rd option Lael Collins (really want him in the 3rd though)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'd have about 10 people on the phones calling around for any info on Collins. IF you can get the first round talent in the second, you jump on it.