LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Godzilla , minus one

Is now streaming on Netflix

7.5 / 10

I had heard such great things about this movie , so maybe I was a little disappointed

Godzilla is hardly even in it , it's a two hour movie , and Godzilla himself is only in for like 10 minutes , maybe , most of what you see of him in the trailers is about it

Overall , still a very good and entertaining movie

Godzilla is a beast

View: https://youtu.be/VvSrHIX5a-0?si=v3MJebE0HV4fl5yk

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Godzilla , minus one

Is now streaming on Netflix

7.5 / 10

I had heard such great things about this movie , so maybe I was a little disappointed

Godzilla is hardly even in it , it's a two hour movie , and Godzilla himself is only in for like 10 minutes , maybe , most of what you see of him in the trailers is about it

Overall , still a very good and entertaining movie

Godzilla is a beast

View: https://youtu.be/VvSrHIX5a-0?si=v3MJebE0HV4fl5yk

The new Godzilla vs Kong is really badass. The monsters are almost always on the screen... and there's more monsters than just the 2 in the title... LOTS more.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The new Godzilla vs Kong is really badass. The monsters are almost always on the screen... and there's more monsters than just the 2 in the title... LOTS more.

If a living Anguirus (because the only hint was that he was dead) isn't in that movie, I ain't watching it. Anguirus is my favorite kaiju of all time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If a living Anguirus (because the only hint was that he was dead) isn't in that movie, I ain't watching it. Anguirus is my favorite kaiju of all time.

You're gonna have to watch if you want to find out. There's so many monsters.

dang

Legend
Saw Civil War (2024) last weekend. Terrible movie. Got good ratings for whatever reason. Dont waste your fucking time.
Thought provoking but confusing. I took it as in the end everyone was ultimately fighting their own civil wars based on their beliefs and fears.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The wife and I watched Reptile on Netflix last night. Writing, direction, and acting is really good, but the damn thing is so long. I can't sit for that long and 2 hours and twenty minutes is a lifetime. I would recommend it, though.

8/10

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes.

Mediocre; storyline thin, at best, and didn’t fit into the chronology particularly well.

7/10, only because I’ve been down the pub and am probably seeing double.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Watched Nope on Netflix last night. Low budget but entertaining; some really good performances from relatively unknown actors.

8/10.