Random '22 predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Jalen Ramsey will get his first career sack in the NFL this year.

You guys got some?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
T Anchrum will be starting on the OL before the season is out.
Ohhhhh.. interesting!
I had kind of written him off after last preseason, to be honest. That Raiders performance was ghastly.. but a lot of it was at tackle. He looked so strong against the pass rush this week, I'll definitely be watching. My single biggest concern is putting another undersized guy right next to Allen. I just don't think that's a recipe for success. Anchrum is short.. but listed at 315 and has longer arms than Bruss... maybe he's this year's surprise!

Great one.

Tano

Legend
Well the obvious one - the Rams will win a second consecutive super bowls (but that's pretty much a given :partyhorn:)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AD gets 15 sacks with constant double teams, but they'll deny him the DPOY, because they are tired of him getting it.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AD gets his first ever NFL interception and takes it back 9 yards for a TD vs Brady in TB.

AD getting his first score was my other random pick, so I'm right there with you.

Donald has GOT to get into the end zone at some point in his career!!!

Tano

Legend
AD getting his first score was my other random pick, so I'm right there with you.

Donald has GOT to get into the end zone at some point in his career!!!
The only thing he is even remotely missing

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Ohhhhh.. interesting!
I had kind of written him off after last preseason, to be honest. That Raiders performance was ghastly.. but a lot of it was at tackle. He looked so strong against the pass rush this week, I'll definitely be watching. My single biggest concern is putting another undersized guy right next to Allen. I just don't think that's a recipe for success. Anchrum is short.. but listed at 315 and has longer arms than Bruss... maybe he's this year's surprise!

Great one.

Anchrum is undersized as an OT, but he measures perfectly for an OG.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
By the end of the season, K Williams is sharing the lead RB role and has 3 games with 125+ all purpose yards (running/receiving).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Earnest Brown IV will make the active roster.

One or all of Burgess, Rapp, and/or Perkins will be traded.

Bruss will be the starting right guard by the fifth game.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Earnest Brown IV will make the active roster.

One or all of Burgess, Rapp, and/or Perkins will be traded.

Bruss will be the starting right guard by the fifth game.
I agree with statements one and three, and agree that at one or more of Burgess, Rapp and Perkins will be gone. I'm just not sure that, other than Rapp, anyone will offer us trade capital for them.

I don't think Burgess or Perkins would make a difference to our year at this point, so unfortunately I do think they are going to be gone for nothing.

If Morris looks back to tape the year before he arrived, and adjusts to favour Rapp's strengths, he can still play a valuable role. If not, and he is used the same way as last year, we are better with Fuller and Scott, with Ernest Jones and Wagner up the middle. There's not really a place for Rapp any more.