Ramsey's Toolbox

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
This is from back in October 2021 not sure if it's been posted before but great insight from Ramsey with questions from Kurt Warner and Brian Baldinger.

Ramsey's Toolbox.JPG

View: https://youtu.be/xpx1YxeqIRY

TexasRam

Legend
That was really cool. Ramsey is more then just a gifted athlete. He's fully engaged into the mental aspect of the game and winning with film study, technique along with in game instincts.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
These kinds of videos are so fascinating to watch. I love seeing how the greats work and think. And Ramsey is one of those greats.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Prob with Ramsey is he's a big dude for a corner. So I suspect as he loses that extra gear as he ages he's going to be more of a physical corner who has help over the top, and then eventually a safety role.

So hopefully things line up for the Rams to nab a really nice CB prospect in this draft. I think Ramsey has hit that window now where he's going to need a little help vs the best wideouts. This past season he was doing a lot of grabbing and clutching.