Rams WR Cooper Kupp captures receiving triple crown- First to do it in 16 years!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The first Arizona game he had 5 catches for 64 yards. That was his worst game this year. All others were good.
Think of the days when that would have been a good game for any of our receivers - let alone the worst game by ANY of them.

dang

Legend
As a looooooong time Ram fan he may be my favorite all time Ram, what a class act and fine player he has become. His parents must be proud. He appears so humble and what a helluva team player he is. He played awesome yesterday and every game this year.. did he have an off-game this year? If so i dont remember it.
Dude will be in the NFL for a long time (player, coach, general manager, owner, commissioner).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The consistency was incredible!

183CD198-FE89-4358-B5D4-CB848B2C25DA.png

PARAM

Hall of Fame
My favorite offensive players were mostly receivers.... Snow, Jackson, Ellard, Ike, Holt and now Kupp.