Rams worst losses since Sean McVay became head coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As bad as we got our asses beat by the Ravens any loss to the Whiners of Shitmap City is far worse.
I was going to say the same. Every loss to the Niners steals a little bit of one's soul. (no blue font)

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Sorry Gentlemen the loss in the Super Bowl against The Evil Empire was the worst because it was there for the taking. In that game is when I felt Goff might not be the man.
In terms of "worst loss" meaning the toughest, or most disappointing game in a loss, it has to be the SB. I was totally expecting the Rams to hand the Cheats an ass whooping.
Instead, it was a miserable 60 minutes.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
In terms of "worst loss" meaning the toughest, or most disappointing game in a loss, it has to be the SB. I was totally expecting the Rams to hand the Cheats an ass whooping.
Instead, it was a miserable 60 minutes.

Yeah I was really hoping they'd go psycho like the shitbirds did against the Broncos that one year. Gawd that was brutal to watch.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, to balance it out we could do a thread about "biggest ass-whuppin' wins since McVay became coach." If the bar is victories by 10 or more, well... we got a ton of those.

Just for one team (the Cards) we'd have plenty to choose from...!
:alol:

EDIT: Just checked, and McVay has 6 out of 8 wins over Cards at 10 points or more... most of 'em blowouts

I think it's 7/8 (we beat them by 10 and 11 this year) and even in the one 7 point win we were up by 14 in the 4th quarter.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Speaking of worst losses, Rams beating the Raiders 52-0 makes me all warm and fuzzy. You go Tre Mason!

Psycho_X

Legend
McVay's worst loss since becoming Rams head coach has been Todd Gurley's knee. It derailed the offense from the last couple of playoff games in 2018 season all the way until Akers started breaking out last half of 2020 season.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Definitely not the worst loss but one that stung mainly because of how it ended. 2017-WK 14 L to the Eagles. A back and forth game that ended with both offense and defense stalling out. To make things worse on their final play they tried some BS latetall play that resulted in 6 for Phi.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The first 2017 game against the Hags was hard to watch. I don't know why, but the fact that we gave away the game and came within a Cooper Kupp catch to beat them...it sticks in my craw.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Ravens, traffic was terrible we got there 10 min late and the game was over. Those 2 teams were in very different classes that day and it wasn't good for us

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Speaking of worst losses, Rams beating the Raiders 52-0 makes me all warm and fuzzy. You go Tre Mason!
2014 was one of my biggest "Psych!! You're a sucker!" years as a Rams fan.

After that 52-0 ass whuppin of da Raiduhs, Rams followed that up with a 24-0 shutout win over Washington, to improve to 6-7 with 3 games to go.

Shaun Hill to the rescue!!! Playoffs, baby!

Er.... not. Rams lose their final 3 to finish 6-10.

But the Raider whuppin was still a thing of beauty. Tre Mason!!!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gi-zD9G7MA

Last edited: