CELEBRATE !! Rams win!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Once again, shanny choked like a midget with strep, giving a BJ.

Lyric from the song “Dynamo Hum” by Frank Zappa:
You sound like you choking on something.

Fuck the 9ers. What a great way to beat them.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As I said in another thread, It was time to earn his Horns or be traded. He earned those Horns! TUTU we are sorry!
I'll say I was wrong when Tutu strings together a strong season of making a difference. Consistency over time is what you get from good players. He has yet to show he can do that.

I was yelling his name today too. Very happy for him, and I can't wait to be proven wrong about him. But I want to see him consistently perform and put this offense in position to win games.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Beaux Limmer can keep that Center job. He played well. It’s a good thing the Rams have an out on the often injured Jonah Jackson’s contract next year.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Happy Robot GIF

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Beaux Limmer can keep that Center job. He played well. It’s a good thing the Rams have an out on the often injured Jonah Jackson’s contract next year.
Agreed if Limmer can keep this up. Small sample size. But if he can keep it up, leave him at C, Avila at LG, and Jackson can go elsewhere. Too expensive to not clearly be your best option while simultaneously being injury prone. I am a huge fan of building the o-line and fortifying it endlessly but you can do that while being cap savvy. I'd go o-line early in the draft for sure.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Honestly, this win has made my 2024. Had we lost, we are 0-3 with the likes of the terrible Titans, and perhaps the worst team in the NFL. With the win, we have hope of playoffs and glory. Not to mention, the fact that I may not have thrown away a bunch of money to fly there and watch them play the Raiders. Immeasurably happy with this win~!