Rams-win-loss-prediction-for-2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is still a .500 team until they prove they're better than that.
4-12 is an ignorant take.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea I see us as being between 7-9 wins...but a few notes on what these idiots did...

Had the Rams going 2-4 in the division - our worst case there will be 3-3 as Fisher has proven we can win in the division

Have the Rams going 0-4 against the AFC - obviously at the Patriots will more than likely be a loss. At the Jets - more of a toss up but I'm fine with predicting a loss there. Home for the Bills and Dolphins, teams similar to us? It's Fisher and we usually lose a few games we should win, but those should be predicted as wins. Stupid.

Have the Rams going 1-3 against the NFC South - home for the Panthers - if you know Fisher and how he can get up for big games, this is a predicted W. At Tampa Bay - can't even remember the last time we lost to them - that's a win. Home for Atlanta is a win. Fine with at New Orleans being a loss, but that's definitely a winnable game.

Lions/Giants - we've never beaten Eli Manning and don't expect to in London, but the Lions - we just beat them last year and they lost their best player in the offseason. That's a predicted win.

So my prediction would be: 3-3/2-2/3-1/1-1 for a total of 9 wins. Most of those very, very winnable games.

I don't have a ton of faith given all the obstacles, but it's not hard to see a few of those flipping our way and us going 10-6

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
If this team is 4-12 at the end of the year, then something went horribly, horribly, horribly wrong. Also, as a comparison, Heath Evans was raving over the Eagles and had them at like 11-5 or something like that lol.
Ike Reese ( formal Eagle and sports radio host in Philly ) has the eagles at 6-10, his morning show partner has the Eagles at 7-9. What does that tell ya. These two guys live and breathe Philly sports.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The preseason is a roller coaster and the prediction depends on perceptions. First impressions are pretty big and the Rams have been hit with the out-of-nowhere Havenstein injury, Tre's odd disappearance, etc., that are hiding the positives.

When the schedule was released I penciled in 11-5 by picking a week-by-week winner, assuming the same Rams team was coming back with an equally strong defense, a little better OL due to an extra year's experience, and a new first-pick QB that will struggle but just has to "not suck" to be better than the filth of last year. The initial news has hit almost every assumption negatively, so it's no surprise the perception is down right now.

Perception is shaped a lot by the media, of course. For example Krapperdouche could fumble & bumble every snap his first practice and Chris Berman would get lockjaw from sucking him off so much to make the 49ers appear like a fake Super Bowl contender, because that's his and others' agenda. Goff won't get this treatment since the Rams have few if any media allies, a lot of new L.A. media that distrusts or doesn't know what to make of them yet, and a lot of old enemies. It is what it is, so gotta sort thru the facade to get a real feel of where the team's at. That's why I like to read Rams fans' opinions directly instead.

That said, we've now seen years of this Fisher regime and some items are disturbing since it suggests repeating the same mistakes over and over, the definition of insanity attributed to Dr. Einstein (or Tony Elliott of the Saints). Is the OL shuffling solely due to Rob's sudden injury, or is this going to happen again all the way up to game 1 of the season so there's no time for them to jell as a unit? Is the free safety plan just to let a couple guys that don't appear to be any sort of elite playmakers compete -- the same "least-worst wins" competition we saw at center?

But the positives are there, too. No news is good news on Gurley. Tight end is addition by subtraction, and also addition. Quinn is actually on the field. TJ McDonald has come out of witness protection. Goff is on the field and Foles is not. The Rams haven't signed any worthless old ex-Whiner overpaid crap players.

My browser blocks twit, facebag, and any social media posts -- one of these days I'll post a screenshot of some of the threads here that are just blocked image after blocked image, it's pretty amusing -- so maybe that explains my sunny disposition here, but so far I'm a happy ducky so pass the kool-aid. But maybe I'll round down to 10 wins just in case...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
:palm:Big joke! I'm not predicting any losses for my favorite team so I'm going to refrain from predicting a record this year but a mentally challenged pigmy from the Amazon jungle could do as good a job as these two bozos. What has happened to reporting of all flavors this past decade??????? GEEEZZZZZ!:thinking::puke::rant::giveup::redcard::sleepz:(n):poop::(:confused::stop::wtf::gtfo:

Big Game

Living The Dream
I'll go with 10-6 Rams with decent QB can win 10 games hell we have won 7 games with horrible QB play smh.

And as far as the two clowns Heath and jack off man they have been giving out a lot of horrible records they had Indy winning only 4 or 5 games Chargers only winning 4 or 5 games. Its almost as if they don't know what every team has done to get better. Oh well it will be fun to see the bandwagon get full midseason lol :football::football:

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
These guys are a joke, but still 7-9 maybe 8-8 at the best.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
7 - 9

same as I Predict every year

tumblr_mlkaelN33J1ql6c3vo1_500.gif

Last edited:

six2stack

UDFA
Name
Rich
The Rams have a lot of obstacles to overcome,
1) Everyone in the organization has moved to LA, that causes distractions at every level.
2) They have the 2nd hardest schedule in the NFL this year.
3) They have to travel 35k miles.
4) They are playing for a lame duck head coach.
5) The offense has not improved enough in the off season to keep the pressure off of the defense to win every game.
6) There are questions about whether Ogletree can be the mike, and if Quinn will be able to perform as needed.

I see 6-7 wins this year. I hope they don't burn up Gurley by giving him the ball 25-30 times a game. Let Goff learn holding a clipboard this year. He isn't a dominant difference maker that can add 4-5 wins this year due to his talent.
I'm right there with you. Fisher alone will keep them below .500. Until they get rid of him their losing ways will continue.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I see some of the winners from Jim Thomas's chats have popped over to bring some their wind bag bitter opinions. Thanks guys! Go back to your crying pillow. :LOL::LOL::violin::blah::effemine:

11-5