CELEBRATE !! Rams Win, End SeaHags Season Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
My latest post on Seahawks.NET
That was way too nice

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was way too nice
Maybe...But I like doing the long term trolling. If a enemy poster goes too hard in the paint, some sites will eject you...

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I'm like....

GsULHbc.gif
I am laughing so hard at this.
"I'm like" that is hallarious.

Tano

Legend
Maybe...But I like doing the long term trolling. If a enemy poster goes too hard in the paint, some sites will eject you...
That's where you create an alternate name just for when you trolling - lol

Just kidding

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's it. I am going to start listening to the Spanish telecast. The analysts mostly suck anyway so no loss there and then I get la pasion when the Rams score.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
That's it. I am going to start listening to the Spanish telecast. The analysts mostly suck anyway so no loss there and then I get la pasion when the Rams score.
@ Fox Desportes. I'm gonna try it on Saturday by any means. Even if it means finding a Latin/Hispanic bar in Phoenix somewhere. I have my passport yet we can't go to Mexico ala Cancun or whatever, whatever, right. I watched many of Rams games living in Costa Rica, McVay's first season halfway into his second and had to come back to AZ also Fox your regularly scheduled programming. Fuck!