CELEBRATE !! Rams win -Celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He certainly is. I was talking mad shite about him on my couch in that final quarter too, and he of course did what he does. How many come from behind victories is that for him now, he's got a few of those.
Stafford hater!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stafford hater!
He responds well to it though. I swear every time I talk mad shite he makes me eat it. :laugh3:

I like to call it "tactical shit talking" which is intended to make a player better. No really.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow

Cheers

1700447221662.jpeg

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
IMG_3181.jpeg

I really believe we just started the Seahawks out on a 5 game losing streak. This is their remaining schedule. I think we will finish 2nd in the division if we stay somewhat healthy.

Q729

Legend
Finally caught up with what I missed. Nice way to end a 3-game losing streak— with a sweep!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sweet! He knows what kind of schedule he has going down the stretch. SF twice, Cowboys, Eagles, are their next four games. If they don’t have their QB and RB at 100%, they’ll goon a 5 game losing streak
Brutal.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I threw the remote without realizing my wife was behind me.

It did not go well…