Rams: Who Are We? (Gratuitous Poll- Ha!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If the Rams Lose vs the Niners...

• Lucky to be a Wild Card Team

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Dude, we're winning the Division, the Conference, the whole damn thing!

Votes: 46 56.1%
  • Suck for Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia?

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • If Yur Gonna Tank, Suck for Tua Tagovailova, QB, Alabama (Oh no you dint!)

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was thinking of this one before the Seattle game that due to its importance in the division, a loss by the Rams would make the team a solid 3rd place in the NFC West

A loss next weekend would mean that it's almost time to be checking out Olinemen in the 2020 draft. Are we deeper in talent than most teams? Yes. But it doesn't matter in a sport where your record defines who you are. If we lose....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Anyone being a gloomy goose needs to think about one thing:

Somewhere, there's a Dolphins fan and a Bengals fan in a bar, wishing their teams were 3-2 and scoring 30 PPG.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bournemouth homer!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Not sure about any other metrics but somehow I cannot imagine McVay and Wade losing 3 in a row, especially when we're at home with a few extra days of rest.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Post this poll during the GDT thread and you’d get a different result from all the Debbie Downers

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We learn something next Sunday. I hope it’s all good!!!!!

tempests

Hall of Fame
A loss to the 49ers puts the Rams at 2-3 vs the NFC, 0-2 against the division and potentially two games back of Seattle (playing Cleveland).

49ers game is a must win, absolutely.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I would agree. They have wins against a winless Bengals team, A Big Ben less Steelers team and the bad Jamies Winston where he threw two pick sixes.

My only concern is our defense. Shanahan's pretty good at scheming receivers open. If Garapolo is any kind of accurate that day our offense will have to be on. He can make bad throws but he can make good ones too.

Ram65

Legend
The poll didn't have the answer in the choices I wanted.

Rams are going to have to fight for a playoff spot.

It early but, the Rams are trailing both the Hags and the Whiners in the division. Everything is up for grabs. This week and next week could show what teams are for real. The Rams have to win all the remaining division games to take the West. They can do it but, it won't be easy. There are too many teams that are at 3-1 or 2-2 plus the Lions at 2-1-1 to be able to predict who the Rams have to have a better record for a Wild Card. I chose

Lucky to be a Wild Card Team

My real answer is

Rams are going to have to fight for a playoff spot.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tank for Tua has a nice ring to it...~ LACHAMP46

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
unless you are the pats, everybody has a tough road to the play-offs but our team is beyond question good enough to be one of the contenders.... we will need some luck too.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
9-7 if the defense continues to get torched
I agree with you.

Wade's veteran secondary is performing far below their abilities. Talib is playing like he is 43 yrs old instead of 33. JJ III has disappeared the last 3 games. Peters continues to avoid any tackling & having Safety Christian playing the last two games in place for safety Taylor Rapp has been UGLY.

As a unit the 5 or 6 DB's seem constantly confused as to their assignments. Overall Wade's talented veteran DB unit is looking slow, old & senile in his zone coverages. Snead has been praised for bringing in 4 of the 5 veteran starters. Weddle, Talib, Peters & NRC. Snead spent nearly 30 million for their services in 2019. These 4 DB's average over 30 yrs & 9 NFL seasons of experience.

The loss of OLB'er Matthews is BIG. OLB Ebukam can not fill his shoes. Ebukam s best as a part-time pass rusher. His tacking as of late in the open field is usually a whiff. Rams have great need to develop two future starting OLB'ers not named Ebukam or Fowler. I would love to see the return of the KC vs LA game Ebukam return. MLB Bryce Hager's return to the lineup with Matthews departure will help some.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bump-ety Bump!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTH, CGI? I tried to find a "Mood" jersey for Malcolm Brown?!?!! Nowhere to be seen! @CGI_Ram

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Three of the available answers are..... I can't even. Wtf.......