Rams Were One of Six Teams To Score Poorly In Food Survey Among NFL Teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Nothing wrong with frozen chimichanga burritos. Pop them in the microwave. Cut em in half. Dip em in hot chipotle sauce. Get your protein and carbs. And clean out your system in the process. They should hire me to be their dietician. I could get each offensive lineman over 350 pounds. Imagine 5 large appliances plowing the way for Williams and Corem?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hell even in the Corps you got good chow
I suspect these NFL kids would fucking riot if you served them the old Corps chow. :laugh3:

Doubt they'd want to eat what we serve now on ships and no way in hell they'd want to eat MREs. Only galley they'd approve of would probably be the Air Force, who has some ridiculously good grub.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Only galley they'd approve of would probably be the Air Force, who has some ridiculously good grub.
My son would beg to differ. I also was amazed when I went to his graduation from boot camp. We are at the officers club with the former head of Lachland. The food was utter crap. And this was supposed to be the best food on base.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My son would beg to differ. I also was amazed when I went to his graduation from boot camp. We are at the officers club with the former head of Lachland. The food was utter crap. And this was supposed to be the best food on base.
You spoiled him raising him on BBQ. :laugh4:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I suggest ROD starts a "food Drive" where we can donate to their TC kitchen. I'll start by donating some old C rations, lima beans and ham, pork and beans, spaghetti and meat sauce, and my favorite, chili mac.