Rams waive Terrell Lewis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Not surprised in the least. Even when he wasn't injured Hoecht was better. He simply never regained his collegiate form.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Has there been a draft pick who has been as disappointing as him the last few years? I get that Tutu didn't do much until recently but Lewis did nothing. A third rounder OLB with 6 sacks in 2 2/3 years. Had such high hopes for the kid and we got nothing. Also something to think about. The two guys who were projected to rotate opposite Floyd have both been cut this year.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Another draft swing and miss...

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Has there been a draft pick who has been as disappointing as him the last few years? I get that Tutu didn't do much until recently but Lewis did nothing. A third rounder OLB with 6 sacks in 2 2/3 years. Had such high hopes for the kid and we got nothing. Also something to think about. The two guys who were projected to rotate opposite Floyd have both been cut this year.
And we chose not to re-sign Obo

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Been a lot of Ram wasted/bad 2nd and 3rd round picks lately. Although, same could be said of many other teams. Still, they need to be better.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hope so OS, Rams are pretty thin on the edges.
I've thought it was the weakest position on the roster all year, before the OL injuries destroyed out depth. I'm not a huge Floyd fan and Hoecht is out of position there great effort great heart just not a great fit there.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I still remember after we drafted him people were saying he was unlockable in practice at Alabama when he was healthy.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
1671148685387.jpeg

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan

Lewis laid Gronk tf out. I will always appreciate him for that.