Rams vs Saints flexed (kind of)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That worked out perfectly. No short weeks and no morning games on the West Coast. We will see the Rams at their best for a key matchup.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I like that we wont have to miss the kick if the early game goes to OT. Here on the west coast we missed the beginning of the game this week, do to the Chargers game going to OT.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
That worked out perfectly. No short weeks and no morning games on the West Coast. We will see the Rams at their best for a key matchup.

Hey Rastaman - 2 questions:

What am I missing? They were on at 1:00 pm already. I know you're a bright guy (unlike your dad), so it must be me.

And 2, what are those hieroglyphics in your avatar - always wondered.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Hey Rastaman - 2 questions:

What am I missing? They were on at 1:00 pm already. I know you're a bright guy (unlike your dad), so it must be me.

And 2, what are those hieroglyphics in your avatar - always wondered.

Whoops, I read the tweet wrong there. Still nice that they shift 20 minutes later in the afternoon.

The hieroglyphics are supposed to signify a guy flipping a table in frustration. I had stuck it on their some time in the Fisher era and forgot about it, haha.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Ha! Looked it up in the urban dictionary, and still didn't understand....
....till you mentioned Fisher.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This is just part of that network "cross-flexing" that they started a few years back. AFC and NFC games used to be exclusively on CBS and Fox respectively.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_on_television

"After a Broncos-Vikings game was moved to Fox in 2011 because of Fox having a lack of games as a result of an NFL flexible scheduling policy, the NFL permanently instituted a "cross-flex" policy in 2014 allowing Fox games to be moved to CBS and CBS games moved to Fox to protect each local market; this effectively guarantees each Fox and CBS affiliate in a team's primary market to carry at least one game from the team during the season. With CBS later also picking up most Thursday games, which are not designated by conference, CBS will air many more NFC games than Fox will air AFC games. For example, when Fox aired AFC game during week 6 of the 2014 season, CBS had already aired four NFC games to that point in the season (two on Thursdays and two on Sundays)."

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Guessing we'll get Jim Nantz / Tony Romo as our commentators; looking forward to hearing Romo fanboy over McVay's playcalling.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm guessing they're the nationally televised game of the week at 4:25 now? Which would explain the flex

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm guessing they're the nationally televised game of the week at 4:25 now? Which would explain the flex
Correct, I believe it's now the only CBS game at that time.