Rams vs Saints 9/15/19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Going to Iron Maiden Saturday night and the game Sunday.....don’t have game tickets yet, but, I assume that will sort itself out.
Happy Bday.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Going to Iron Maiden Saturday night and the game Sunday.....don’t have game tickets yet, but, I assume that will sort itself out.
Happy Bday.
Appreciate it, brotha. Sounds like a kickass weekend. Yes, we got tix on Craigslist last year just a few minutes before kickoff for a great deal. You'll be fine.

fearsomefour

Legend
Appreciate it, brotha. Sounds like a kickass weekend. Yes, we got tix on Craigslist last year just a few minutes before kickoff for a great deal. You'll be fine.
One advantage to a huge stadium.
I did tell my wife, two events over the weekend in LA....we might just spend all the rest of our time sitting in traffic.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yes. We got "season tix" for $250. Buddy of mine found an online promo a few weeks back. We'll see how the seats are in a few days.
Nice.
The revamp of the old building looks nice....hopefully the did something about concessions and got rid of the trough urinals haha.
No more bench seating which is nice.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I will be there, not sure where we are tailgating. But I will be looking for Dani now that I know she will be there. Hope to meet up with some ROD members like I did last year for the viqueens game.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'll be there. My seats are in 109. I'll be sporting a throwback #77.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I guess I am gonna BYOB it with my buddy and just see what happens. We plan to metro it in around 11 am and see what happens.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I guess I am gonna BYOB it with my buddy and just see what happens. We plan to metro it in around 11 am and see what happens.
Can you tote a soft side cooler full of beer on the Metro? How strict are they about walking around the stadium area with a beer in hand?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Can you tote a soft side cooler full of beer on the Metro? How strict are they about walking around the stadium area with a beer in hand?
If it's one of those igloo coolers you're probably ok. It's open season at fanfest on Xmas tree lane. Bring all the beer you want.

We've had great success with packing a clear bag full of ice, a towel on the bottom, cans (Coliseum rules say cans only so we try to be respectful), and water bottles. Wear the cold wet towel around your neck too if it's a warm day. Have fun, wish I was there!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
If it's one of those igloo coolers you're probably ok. It's open season at fanfest on Xmas tree lane. Bring all the beer you want.

We've had great success with packing a clear bag full of ice, a towel on the bottom, cans (Coliseum rules say cans only so we try to be respectful), and water bottles. Wear the cold wet towel around your neck too if it's a warm day. Have fun, wish I was there!

Yup, we did the same thing.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We had our beers in bags filled with ice. No problems. The bag on the outside was not clear, so people couldn't see inside.

fearsomefour

Legend
Thinking of taking the Metro from Long Beach to the stadium to avoid parking.....is it usable/safe?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
If you're talking about the Blue /Gold/Red lines...Haven't been on in a while, but it is safe. I'm coming in from Pasadena.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Gonna be a hot 1 today, tailgating in lot 6. Watching for Dani