Rams vs Raiders Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams as a team didn't give up on McVay.

Team effort lead by a QB with two days on the team. Hard to believe the Rams won.
The heart of a Champion just showed itself....

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Excuse me, can anyone tell me where I can find the vent thread??

Seriously though, holy fucking shit!!! In a crap season, that was a fucking gem! D balled out and kept it close, and under duress, the offense got it done with a QB who barely had a chance to get his feet wet. Fuck we needed that, and goddamn it felt good.

Some other notes:

- TuTu Atwell looks like an NFL wide receiver. He made some not-so-easy catches tonight and is really starting to show us what McVay saw in him. Creed who? Hey @Loyal, how much is a membership in the Tutu Fan Club?

- Benny. Fucking. Skow. What a performance. Some really tough catches tonight where he had to extend his big body, and clutch ones too. He got it done, big time. I'm even considering growing a Skow-mullet now. If we have all our WRs healthy next season, our depth at that position is going to be ridiculous, even if we don't sign OBJ.

- Oh, and on that new QB ... man, what a difference it made relative to Wolfman or Perkins. I'd love to think we could keep him for a couple years and slide him into the starting role when Staff decides to hang 'em up. Yeah, it's only one game, but my gut says a few years of the McVay treatment and this guy will end up looking like the QB he was supposed to be when drafted number 1. And maybe he grows up under McVay's tutelage as well.

- I would like to see more Kyren Williams. He ran well every time he was in there, and he looks like an old pro at pass protection.

- Taylor Rapp coming up with a game sealing pick in deep coverage??? Pinch me.

- I was please with how the D played without Donald tonight, particularly the front. They didn't necessarily get sacks but they pushed the pocket, including on the Rapp pick noted above.

Man, this is the best I've felt after a Rams game all year long. Fuck yeah.

dang

Legend
Full admission. I gave up watching the game live after the last Raider field goal. I’m very superstitious do I thought if I stopped watching they might have a sliver of a chance. I was following the gamecast on the ESPN app sncc DXC flipped back when the Red Rams were inside the 20 on the first TD. Baker gave us something to watch for the rest of the year. Thank you Baker!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
For Baker on his night
Tropic Thunder GIF

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I petsonally thought McVay was embarrassing himself and the Rams by starting Mayfield. Very stupid move for 3 and a half quarters. And now he looks like a genius. Lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excuse me, can anyone tell me where I can find the vent thread??

Seriously though, holy fucking shit!!! In a crap season, that was a fucking gem! D balled out and kept it close, and under duress, the offense got it done with a QB who barely had a chance to get his feet wet. Fuck we needed that, and goddamn it felt good.

Some other notes:

- TuTu Atwell looks like an NFL wide receiver. He made some not-so-easy catches tonight and is really starting to show us what McVay saw in him. Creed who? Hey @Loyal, how much is a membership in the Tutu Fan Club?

- Benny. Fucking. Skow. What a performance. Some really tough catches tonight where he had to extend his big body, and clutch ones too. He got it done, big time. I'm even considering growing a Skow-mullet now. If we have all our WRs healthy next season, our depth at that position is going to be ridiculous, even if we don't sign OBJ.

- Oh, and on that new QB ... man, what a difference it made relative to Wolfman or Perkins. I'd love to think we could keep him for a couple years and slide him into the starting role when Staff decides to hang 'em up. Yeah, it's only one game, but my gut says a few years of the McVay treatment and this guy will end up looking like the QB he was supposed to be when drafted number 1. And maybe he grows up under McVay's tutelage as well.

- I would like to see more Kyren Williams. He ran well every time he was in there, and he looks like an old pro at pass protection.

- Taylor Rapp coming up with a game sealing pick in deep coverage??? Pinch me.

- I was please with how the D played without Donald tonight, particularly the front. They didn't necessarily get sacks but they pushed the pocket, including on the Rapp pick noted above.

Man, this is the best I've felt after a Rams game all year long. Fuck yeah.
I have always loved Tutu like a brother from another mother, until I found out he couldn't block worth a shyte!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Unreal game by Baker! Defense played great, especially Wagner, who at this rate will prove to be an absolutely huge acquisition if this team can get healthy next year and be ready to compete again.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I petsonally thought McVay was embarrassing himself and the Rams by starting Mayfield. Very stupid move for 3 and a half quarters. And now he looks like a genius. Lol
Well, technically Wolford started but still...