Rams vs Raiders Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Cool story and thanks for "correcting" me. There is a difference between defending a stance and stalking all comments to its contrary. There have to be hundreds of posts saying the same...... Damn...... Thing. For the record, I am not firmly on either side of the debate....
lol it was even worse than that... i wasn't even saying anything about Morris or our defense- in fact i only had commented that our defense was good.

He managed to take an angle and engage it in an attempt to get into yet another argument about Morris.

It's really not healthy.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Jacob Harris injures shoulder during Rams win over Raiders​

Rams 2020 4th rounder suffers another injury setback
INJURED

WR Jacob Harris will need surgery after tearing his pectoral muscle. Harris mostly contributed on special teams. ... DT Marquise Copeland has a high ankle sprain, further depleting the Rams' depth up front after losing Aaron Donald and A'Shawn Robinson to injury in recent weeks.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame

Jacob Harris injures shoulder during Rams win over Raiders​

Rams 2020 4th rounder suffers another injury setback
INJURED

WR Jacob Harris will need surgery after tearing his pectoral muscle. Harris mostly contributed on special teams. ... DT Marquise Copeland has a high ankle sprain, further depleting the Rams' depth up front after losing Aaron Donald and A'Shawn Robinson to injury in recent weeks.
Yes, he is injury prone. He never even sees the field but is perpetually hurt. His injuries per snap ratio might be as high as Henderson's was, or greater, and Hendo took tons of flack for it despite playing the one position, RB, where it is shocking that players do not sustain severe injuries every single week.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@Tano refs were atrocious to the very end. some of the calls against the raiduhs were pretty petty too. It was a poorly reffed game
Missed an unnecessary roughness on Rapp for the hit out of bounds on Adams. Missed a couple face masks against Bake. It evened out in the end.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
On the critical Tillery penalty that negated a sack, the officials missed a clear ... and violent ... helmet-to-helmet hit on Mayfield by Chandler Jones.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Stafford should call it quits, his wife wants him to hang em up, happy wife, happy life.

It's Mayfield time.
train
Maybe he will but I’m not ready for it. Mayfield has an up and down existence in the league. I’d rather steady Stafford
I agree, it was a bad pick. I did think we had a bit of Donnie Avery going on but he seems like after 1 3/4 season a decent one game was due. Let’s see how how he pans out. Hopefully his trajectory keeps going up!
Yes. it’s a small sample size so far
nah was talking about scheme....

scheme was fine for the raiders until the play to Jefferson... which made no sense (just as baker commented)
Richard Sherman seemed to think they should have been playing zone coverage.
Cant really trade Higbee though, would accelerate his restructure dead cap and I doubt they would get much more than a 5th round pick.
I find the TE situation with the Rams entirely puzzling, Higbee has always been mediocre to decent, although fans love to point to that 4 game stretch where he dominated.
Maybe the Rams will be able to trade up for a change and get their hands on Michael Mayer in this years draft
Higbee looks like toast. But they don’t have anything good behind him. We just saw one of the best TEs drafts in years and the Rams didn’t pick any
Was fun as hell watching and reacting along with everyone last night. God damn did we all need that.
Played with heart and fire in that second half. That's all most of us want to see, win or lose.

Does Amazon have the game available for replay??
Yes

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
That was the thing that apparently caused the numbness in his legs that he complained about after the Saints game.

So whoever the QB is, they need to build a fortress around him. They showed last night that even with Atwell & Skowronek, they can be functional. Just need to protect the QB and open some holes in the run game.

And looking at the Niner D, you have to put together a more physical OL & DL to compete with them.

I like how Mayfield knew he had to get the ball out, and seems to have the kind of pocket awareness and fortitude to be successful at it. Stats said he had significantly less time than Carr.

Having said that, I hope the light has come on for McSnead that we need to significantly upgrade at least 2 OL positions (mainly to create an NFL run game to support our QB); but then I say that every year.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Until Hoecht learns how to seal the edge he's only good for 3rd and longs from the outside.
I don't believe that DC Morris has plans for DL'er Mike Hoecht to be his future 2023 OLB'er. I would bet that when the Rams line up to play Monday Night in Green Bay 11 days from now we will see Hoecht back starting in the DL. Especially since DL'er Marquise Copeland has joined DL Aaron Donald with an injury. Marquise Copeland might be out for a few games.

Mentioning Copeland...he had a outstanding tackle on Jacobs late in the 4th quarter that made LV punt. He is a small short thin DT but is stout agaisnt the run. He is one of the DL'ers that Coach Henderson has coached up.

3rd yr OLB Terrell Lewis continues to pile up missed games this season with a back issue. Past time to find a legit OLB'er to start. Lewis has only finished 2 gms this season and has only 1 sack.

Hoecht is playing out of position because of Lewis continuing ongoing injury issues for 5 or 6 seasons when you throw in the time @ Bama.

DC Morris has been reluctant to give other Ram OLB'ers Kier (Thomas/ Brayden Thomas/ Zach Van Valkenburg or Daniel Hardy) any snaps with his defense until this past Thursday.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes, it's good stuff!:thumbsup1:

I agree with you on your Alaric Jackson thoughts about his OG play. However, AJ is far more valuable to this offense when AJ is the starting @ LT.

It does seem you are not seeing the issues the Rams have with the future health of Noteboom & Jackson in your posts.:wow2:

Ty Nsekhe career as a starting OL'er in the NFL began around 2016 when he was just reaching 30 yrs old, thus he does not have a lot of mileage on his body. TN has started @ four OL posts for 4 teams, indicating he can be a versatile good quality veteran reserve game day OL'er.

We’ll I guess the first step is seeing who is healthy at the end of 2022/23 before any of it works itself out.

I’ll stick to my beliefs & hope Joseph Noteboom is healthy & able to start at LT.I know there is a lot of concern & maybe The Rams should have went in a different direction from him during the FA period?
Like I said earlier I believe that Brian Allen owned the Center spot last night & was good to see.
—Bonify’d I respect your input & just giving you my own view.I don’t think The Rams can do much right now assort things out this last 5 games.
It’s week by week & see who is standing in the end.Still The Rams have a big investment with Noteboom I can’t see him playing any other position LT. We all know what he looked like at guard.
—So in my defense I think A’Jack fits the guard spot better,plus there is always having your best 5 out there? He showed he can play both T/G. You can say what you want about TN.IMO he is a better LT/RT option than any other Ram right now.
Anchrum & Bruss?

LT Noteboom/TN/Jackson
LG - Bruss/FA ?
C Allen/Shelton
RG Jackson/FA/Anchrum/Shelton
RT Havienstien/ ???

There has to be at least one good option out there ? That is my CORE view & TN might not be that guy either.I would not just sign this guy up.

AJ Arcuri is a player I still like as well,so we’ll see if he improves much by 2023 preseason if not earlier?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Right? Get that guy on the TV broadcast!
It's weird, a lot of people don't like JB, but I dig his in game delivery and love his interviews with players. I'll take him and the Vamos Rams crew all day over Al Michael's and Kirk Herbstreet....

Last edited:

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Wow JB looks nothing like how his voice sounds. Weird seeing him.

Btw, who is the chubby older guy one level up behind JB that is dancing after the Rams TD?

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Defending a Rams coach or player is what you expect on a Rams fan web site. He's defending "our guy". That doesnt make him obsessive, that makes him a loyal fan
What make us all loyal fans is rooting for the team to win thru thick and thin. Defending or criticizing between loyal fans doesn't make a person any more or less loyal.

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Wow JB looks nothing like how his voice sounds. Weird seeing him.

Btw, who is the chubby older guy one level up behind JB that is dancing after the Rams TD?

You haven't seen him before now? He does a weekly interview with players / coaches that's on the Rams' site.

As to your question, I am NOT 'chubby'! The camera adds a few pounds; and that dance was popular in the 70's.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
ygntxtkxuz4a1.jpg