CAMP REPORT Rams vs Cowboys Scrimmage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think i just set a ROD record for most "ouch's" in a post. (#68 in this thread)

ouch children GIF

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
This tells me there are whispers behind Henderson that we need some RB help.
Maybe I'm GOOFY, but I think once Jones gets some carries under is belt.
I think he surprises some people.
Definitely more dynamic than Pollard. Ands runs stronger than het gets credit for.
Plus we don't have to trade for him.
SUPER STOKED to watch our backs in the preseason.
Moment of truth.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
So, I'm pretty jealous. My friend's son came away from the scrimmage with Donald's gloves.

View attachment 47070
See that's just how crazy the world has become.
Why in my day you could lawfully beat down that kid and took those gloves!!
Fire a couple of rounds in the air for good measure and make a getaway to the truck
Butch a sissy whipper snappers.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
See that's just how crazy the world has become.
Why in my day you could lawfully beat down that kid and took those gloves!!
Fire a couple of rounds in the air for good measure and make a getaway to the truck
Butch a sissy whipper snappers.

It depends on what you're firing. In my day, AK-47s were the way to go. And you emptied the clip into the air.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Do we know anything about Funk's blocking skills?
No , but odds are he is getting lots of extra work in pass protection.
Same for Jones.
Rams want to see if they can get them up to par by beginning of season.
If it doesn't work out then I am sure a VET OR 2 TO 3 YR MIN. experienced player
will be added.
The very fact that the Rams are taking this approach tells me they have a bit of faith
in our guys on the roster or they are waiting for some cuts from teams with deep
RB GROUPS

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No , but odds are he is getting lots of extra work in pass protection.
Same for Jones.
Rams want to see if they can get them up to par by beginning of season.
If it doesn't work out then I am sure a VET OR 2 TO 3 YR MIN. experienced player
will be added.
The very fact that the Rams are taking this approach tells me they have a bit of faith
in our guys on the roster or they are waiting for some cuts from teams with deep
RB GROUPS
I believe it is the lather part of your post. I’d say more letting the backups get there chance to compete.Jones is a good example of why The Rams get talented udrfa. Jackson at LT as well will get serious playing time.

Ram fans want to FEAK TFO on the backup QB.I’ve been to camp & there is actually ZERO REPS for them.

Woldford to me looks amazing!! His footwork is awesome. Just go back to the draw he got hurt on. Higbee totally Wiffs & the hit was a spear imo.
Perkins & Hodges get there chance to compete earlier than expected.Both get those Reps to split.It’s not a bad thing timing wise. It’s a blessing.
The preseason is the preseason. Getting plays on film to break down are part of it .Even if you loss on a play The Rams learn from it.
O’Connell gets beat up as well for his play calling. Mcvay’s might call a play to show the team it is not always on them & also a reason they do certain things.
Dallas is a week ahead of The Rams. Mcvay saw pad practices & thought it was good(ok),or could have also be able to make a point?
Ram Fans like to think that the organization isn’t honest. I say they give the Fans most of the truth.

point on RB. Yes The Rams are looking for a backup RB.I’d say a veteran with some size. 208#’s for you biggest RB in camp does not cut it for me. 17 game season & running clock & taking hits ? Funk has good vision & can take a hit.Staying low & finding holes is my vision on him.
The Rams have Johnny as a FB ? Higbee as well ? I will try to bring a couple views these next 2 days.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’ll add freaking Dallas put up some big points against The Rams opening night of the season if I recall.How they were so bad was shocking

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
your point? Is this another negative post? A far question & I could be totally overreacting.
Wtf do you mean "another negative post." Coming from a guy who makes asinine posts full of gibberish and outlandish comments that's particularly rich.

And in this case you are not capable of understanding a very simple tweet and how it applies to the situation yet somehow feel the need to throw out an insult.

My point: the tweet I put up was by Chad Ochocinco. He is observing that vs Cover 3 that route Lamb ran was a "layup." Which is to say it's usually gonna be there underneath. The Cowboy fans as expected were of the mind that Lamb roasted Ramsey there. He was correcting them.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don’t know if you’ve ever been ? It’s like a infestation of Cowboy Fans. I’d use other words, but just stick to UCI & Cal Lou are much much nicer & Fan Friendly.
Just wondering if this was a good warning? Just hope BubbaRam your not burn’t out after that 5 plus hours drive. Did you pay for parking ($20)as well as the $4.40 gallons of gas on an 80 plus degree day ?