Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
They help Brown up and he's walking off the field. No cart, but holy cow. This would be a huge loss.
He's walking off himself. *phew*

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Gotta love Foles being there with Brown. Holding his hand. The man is a true leader.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Does he look okay?
Walked off under his own power, after struggling to get up. Hard to say, but I'm about as cautiously optimistic as I was last year when Bradford took the shot to the knee and walked off looking OK. So... yeah.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I bet you wanna see Washington on a street corner. Mmmmmmmm.
clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

FRO

Legend
I watched some old Rams games, and I sure miss when the kick return was a relevant play.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
...is being fired out of a cannon into the upper deck to watch with binoculars!

You said plus side... right?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I love the throw and blocking on the TD, but I would have felt a little better if we didn't go into a bag of tricks.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Hope JB is OK, I think we are all feeling like he is our next closest thing to a potential PB o liner. Glad to see givens re gaining form. Would be nice to have a true deep threat again