Rams vs Chiefs - GAME DAY THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
So lemme get this straight... JL is supposed to always have the big hit instead of the sure tackle but our DBs aren't.

Seriously though, I have to think that these shoulder shots are much like not following through in practice. No need to get your limbs out there to be tweaked and broken. I'm banking on them changing that as the games mean something. Until then it is more about being in position and not getting injured. At least I hope that is the case.
Give me the boring form tackle. Then again I enjoy the boring Tim Duncan bank shot.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Heads up play by Justice.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I've just got home from work and missed the game. I'm going to wait for the replay instead of fighting with one of those streaming sites.

I noticed Manion seems to be struggling. Can someone give me any insights or opinions on this?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What penalty was that?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I noticed Manion seems to be struggling. Can someone give me any insights or opinions on this?
He is. Just looks like an off night for him and he's putting himself into a funk.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Oh look, a DB who actually wrapped a guy up instead of making a "boom" play. What a novel concept! What do you know, it worked!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barrett Jones with a nice downfield block to spring Brown.

RamWoodie

Legend
Jones was very good on that screen! He doesn't look like "the Pilsbury Dough Boy" anymore either. He's in better shape!

bskrilla

Starter
Ugly ass throw there. Ouch.

Fucking overthrow Givens every time. Don't short CG19.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
So lemme get this straight... JL is supposed to always have the big hit instead of the sure tackle but our DBs aren't.

Seriously though, I have to think that these shoulder shots are much like not following through in practice. No need to get your limbs out there to be tweaked and broken. I'm banking on them changing that as the games mean something. Until then it is more about being in position and not getting injured. At least I hope that is the case.

Not sure why you're calling me out man I've never had a problem with his play style and have always stuck up for JL. My 2nd favorite player on the team.

Hope you're right though.

bskrilla

Starter
CG19 is just straight playing ball.

(Caveat. He's doing it against 3's and 4's when we already know he can do it against 1's)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man I think Bayer was open in the endzone there.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Utah kicking the shit outta Michigan, and Harbra is crying btw. Good night cap for me.

#2 TCU barely beating Minnesota too

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Bayer needed to make that catch. Mannion put it there perfectly.