Rams vs. Chargers feels like..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The playoff games versus the Falcons last year.

While one was a playoff game and one is in week three, here are the similarities as I see them:

1. While it was 11-5 vs 2-0 now, in both cases there was some doubt from the media because we beat up on "bad teams" - although we had several wins against teams with winning records last year, in both cases the perception was similar.

2. Both times the point spread was around 7.

3. Both games will be played at home for the Rams.

4. The Chargers and Falcons are similarly talented but both clearly less talented than the Rams.

5. I felt like the Rams could expose the Falcons interior OL - feel the same about the Chargers.

6. Felt like the Rams had the advantage against their D, feel the same about the Chargers.

7. The Faclons came in and ran the ball, I think the Chargers try the same thing.

Good test for the Rams - I hope we can get it done.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like our run defense is much improved, but I guess we will find out over the next couple of weeks.

Psycho_X

Legend
Looks like our run defense is much improved, but I guess we will find out over the next couple of weeks.

Yeah this will be a good test because Gordon is the kind of back we struggled with in the past. I must say though, yes they were bad teams, but our tackling the first couple of games has been on point. It's wonderful not watching Ogeltree sprint right past a person barely touching them with his hand on a whiff. I'm looking forward to this game. A great test for our new defense. Luckily, our offense should bail us out of any issues but will be a good warm up for the Vikings.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah this will be a good test because Gordon is the kind of back we struggled with in the past. I must say though, yes they were bad teams, but our tackling the first couple of games has been on point. It's wonderful not watching Ogeltree sprint right past a person barely touching them with his hand on a whiff. I'm looking forward to this game. A great test for our new defense. Luckily, our offense should bail us out of any issues but will be a good warm up for the Vikings.
Agree 100% on the tackling. Man that was frustrating to watch.