GAME DAY Rams vs Chargers Aug. 17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
?

Tell me what I typed that isn’t true?

Yet you made a post like I said they have posted All Pro numbers after 10 years.
1723932446273.png

I edited my response from ... "Well, Yes and No" ... to ... "Well, Yes ... But"

Better?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice interview on the pregame with Whittington. Don't usually get to see that, but my stream has the local LA feed. What a great kid. Reminds me of Puka in the open personality, easy smile, and hard work ethic. If they let him play tonight I hope he's careful out there because he's gonna help us.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Things I want to see tonight...

1. Stop the run on defense. It's depth and all that, but the mentality to battle and earn that pass rush down is important. Harbaugh is gonna hammer that shit.

2. Good OL performance. Keep 13 clean and healthy and let's get a good look at those RBs. Harbaugh will of course prioritize the run on the other side of the ball as well so it's gonna be tough in there.

3. Bennett consistency. Limit those mistakes and distribute the ball.

4. No injuries.

I'd include ST returns but I suspect most teams are keeping some of their ideas on the downlow for the openers. IMO this new kickoff might raise the value on returners for rosters. As well as RBs with good hands in general.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Nice opening drive. A couple of good runs; shame about the “everyone except the centre” call.

Good kick by Karty, too.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The Chargers are playing their first-string Defense vs Ram's second-string offense