Rams Uniforms: What new alternate combination does the fanbase want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What do you want for new alternate?

• Sol Combination

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • White Combination

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Black Combination

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have absolutely no love for the blue/whites. I understand why some older fans would though. I just think they are as dull and there is a reason they went to the blue and gold once color TV became a thing.

Then again, I'm almost 52 YO, so I am not sure the Rams marketing dept is aiming at me, or my older brethren as their demo, haha.....then again, again.... We DO have all the expendable $$$....

Hmmmmm

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
I am not sure the Rams marketing dept is aiming at me, or my older brethren as their demo, haha.....then again, again.... We DO have all the expendable $$$....
They aim the merch at our children/grandchildren and then expect us to pay for it.

brucebruce

Rookie
Everyone always says “bring back the 80’s jerseys” then posts a picture from the 80’s like Nike is gonna just make that

I love the old look. I think it’s one of the best looks in football. But I think over time, some of the best parts of the design have gotten lost in translation

Case in point, the best part of the uniform was the big, gold horns that started on the front of the shirt, and swirled around into a big horn onto the long flowing sleeve

Well jerseys these days are practically sleeveless, and that big yellow horn on the shirt gets smushed into a tiny sliver of a horn

Kinda changes the point of the design, in my opinion

I think when some say “bring back the old ones!” , you should also remember that this

View attachment 65886

doesn’t look the same as this:

View attachment 65887

Gurley uni = best in rams history. contender for best in sports history.