Rams Trivia - The Game - Manic Monday Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Rams LB recorded 12.5 sacks to lead the team in 1985?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Most of you got the last one. Well... most of you. I think we know who didn't.:baghead:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bd5168b5e620963690db841d921d3e54.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Does this mean you want two guesses? :huh: It'll come to you if it didn't right away.
I think you'll find that I did okay. For different reasons, you're hitting all the questions in my wheel house lately.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Found out that my
99% confident answer via "1985 L.A. Rams Roster" internet search didn't even play for the team in 1985. Stu, you are getting good at planting wrong answer's .....In fact, looking over the 1985 roster I realized I am potential early Alzheimer candidate......but, the bright side....a lot of "lost" memories almost started to spark back to life, I didn't forget Olympian Ron Brown, I didn't forget the 7-0 start...But I did completely black out Dieter Brock....The 1st loss to the 9ers and the loss to the Raiders to end the season seemed like familiar anguish.....So there you have it, I need to take some time and watch some old games, before the repressed memories are gone forever! EDIT: ALASKAN RAM dude!, he did play for the rams in 1985....Searched the roster again and there he was, a rookie with 15 tackles. Either way, yeah, definitely getting a little "forgetful" these days.....
was wrong.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
I think you'll find that I did okay. For different reasons, you're hitting all the questions in my wheel house lately.
Me too....on a bit of a roll....but, there were a bunch I didn't look at or answer, I think I have only opened 10 or so but gotten most of those right

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No - I know you got the answer. It just appeared you either wanted bi-answering status or be able to go both ways with your answer. I must have misinterpreted your gif. :shades:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No - I know you got the answer. It just appeared you either wanted bi-answering status or be able to go both ways with your answer. I must have misinterpreted your gif. :shades:
fingermachineiphy.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Me too....on a bit of a roll....but, there were a bunch I didn't look at or answer, I think I have only opened 10 or so but gotten most of those right
Um.... It wasn't who you thought it was.
If any of you want to PM me a question you'd like to see posted as a Trivia question, I will see about using it. I'd prefer you don't post it here as common temptation would be to just happen upon the answer while looking up other stuff.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - If I thought a question was too easy, I pass on them. I may work them in later but I am intentionally making these difficult yet answerable. So for those of you who are getting them wrong, I would be right there with you on most of these.

Also, a few of these, I have come up with while doing research on answer choices to offer up in the multiple choice.

Most of these after all should fall into the category of things that make you go huh. Through all of this, I will be a virtual encyclopedia of useless information. Y'know.... like my kids always thought I was anyway.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I know the answer because I generally look in years close to the one in the question. I was surprised when I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.