Rams Trivia - Sunday Bloody Mary Sunday Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Rams Player led the NFL in kickoff returns in 1985 with an average of 32.8 yards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Note: These questions will change almost daily. I will unsticky them as soon as I post the answer.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
.View attachment 11961
There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, just don't post the answers. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh to have that kind of return production again.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I guessed the guy that outran Darrel Green down the sideline for a memorable MNF TD kick return

Well I didn't give his name:)

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Put another wrong answer down on my stat sheet!! " I can't help it if I suffer from C.R.S.!!!" ( Can't Remember Shit!)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Put another wrong answer down on my stat sheet!! " I can't help it if I suffer from C.R.S.!!!" ( Can't Remember crap!)
If it means anything - you are the only one to choose that particular wrong answer. No? Well I tried. :D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And if Dieter "Freakin" Brock could of hit him on a slant pattern the Rams would've upset the mighty Bears in the 1985 championship game, IMHO. My sincere apologies to @dieterbrock & @Dieter the Brock.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I
And if Dieter "Freakin" Brock could of hit him on a slant pattern the Rams would've upset the mighty Bears in the 1985 championship game, IMHO. My sincere apologies to @dieterbrock & @Dieter the Brock.

I don't know Den, I mean you may be pulling the "Deets" tails or something

But I'm pretty sure #5 slung that slant perfectly, somebody failed to catch the damn ball, that dude would have been gone too, first offensive play for the Rams on that cold, cold day as I recall

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The freak's a kidkoff?
Not sure but when I did a Ridiculousness style search I got this:
upload_2016-3-13_16-44-34.png

You figure it out. Looks more like a goat's knuckle. Makes no scents.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I

I don't know Den, I mean you may be pulling the "Deets" tails or something

But I'm pretty sure #5 slung that slant perfectly, somebody failed to catch the damn ball, that dude would have been gone too

Ah who knows? We all remember the ones that got away differently
jordan-belfort.png

Status
Not open for further replies.