Rams Trade Ben Skowronek to Houston

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am pretty sure we knew Benny wouldn't make the team and wanted to do right by him and give him time to make another roster. Trading him is even better because now Houston giving up some draft capital will be even more motivated to keep him.

I....don't think he ever contributed much. He dropped a TD in the NFCCG and then slipped at the top of his route in the Super Bowl, leading to an INT.

Then captained horrifically bad special teams.

Below average player and I think it's telling that fans here are sad to see him go but run other players his "caliber" out.

Decent 6th WR though

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Was role player that filled in when guys were down in 2022. As mentioned by others played FB when asked. Special teams ... he was only guy who did well. Good PFF grade, Pro Bowl alternate

but rookie from Texas can do all that and more.

So, missed to a degree but also Rams have to upgrade. Glad he got a shot with a good team -- on the rise

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Kudos to the texans for looking at the big picture. They must be looking at skow as a ST guy because their WR group is deep enough to make this trade unnecessary otherwise.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I always liked Benny. Even though he was a Domer.

I'll be watching to see what he does with the Texans.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Like the batshit crazy South Dakota Governor? LOL

She went on to explain herself well though;

She's also shot goats and horses.

And that explains why her cows are so nervous and quiet.
Talk about shooting your career in the ass.

I probably shouldn't comment on this or the mods will go after me for being political.

Oh wait!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Talk about shooting your career in the ass.

I probably shouldn't comment on this or the mods will go after me for being political.

Oh wait!

Serial killers graduate from killing animals to killing people. And the one thing everyone on ROD can all agree on is that shooting a baby animal - particularly a puppy - for no reason is evil.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Best of luck to Skrow. He made some plays for us...a really good special teamer....some nice jet sweeps...that time he spent at Fullback was fun.... and a big catch in Baltimore for us.

Well.... An interesting move...mot not totally surprised. We had a terrible return game last year, and having your WR depth not be able to return kicks is a problem.

It's possible we could see Tutu move on during the preseason ..particularly if Xavier Smith can stretch the field,...AND return kicks. Tyler Johnson has shown some promise too....

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Jordan Wittingham and Drake Stoops will replace what he did.

Gonna miss Benny, but the writing was on the walls.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Serial killers graduate from killing animals to killing people. And the one thing everyone on ROD can all agree on is that shooting a baby animal - particularly a puppy - for no reason is evil.
I guess that’s how some rich and powerful people do it. :wow2:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Thread says "traded" but first post says released and I am not reading all these pages for a highly unimportant tread !
OP made a mistake ?
It seems Houston jumped in with an offer when they heard that he was going to be released so the mods changed the title.