Rams team picture

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was about to post something similar. :sneaky:

Yeah, me too :rolllaugh:

Which one of you snuck into the picture wearing #13?

I understand that the Rams may never retire #13, but like other teams they can stop issuing it to players.

But really Rams.........FUCKING RETIRE IT.

It's the best year and the best story the franchise has EVER had.

Honor it appropriately.

SIDE NOTE.

I remember writing letters to the Rams asking for a team photo and telling them how big of a fan I was. Coming from a little boy in Ohio I'm sure they smiled. Sometimes I asked for signatures, and sometimes some of them signed. When they arrived in the mail it was magical to open the yellow envelope and slide out the photo. They were B&W then, not full color and not hi-res.

It was like Christmas morning on some random day.

I want this pic. Someone get this for all of us.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Kroenke looks photoshopped... or is that really him?

And gotta admit there are several players I don’t recognize.

8? 13? (Proehl kid?) 62? 87?
The practice squad is also pictured. Took me a minute to figure that out.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can I not see Ted Rath as he's been placed behind McVay?

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
8 QB Brandon Allen
13 ??
62 OT Darrell Williams
87 TE Henry Kreiger-Coble

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just look at the size of Whit and Hav! Them some big boys!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I remember writing letters to the Rams asking for a team photo and telling them how big of a fan I was. Coming from a little boy in Ohio I'm sure they smiled. Sometimes I asked for signatures, and sometimes some of them signed. When they arrived in the mail it was magical to open the yellow envelope and slide out the photo. They were B&W then, not full color and not hi-res.

It was like Christmas morning on some random day.

I did the same. Got the color team photos in the mail from '76 to '78, and home game programs (pre, reg & playoffs) from '77 to '78 from the Rams for a small price. Also an auto'd pic from Jack Youngblood. A guy named Jack Teele sent me a signed letter once too. Yeah it was awesome recieving a package in the mailbox with a rams postage sticker from West Pico Blvd.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I did the same. Got the color team photos in the mail from '76 to '78, and home game programs (pre, reg & playoffs) from '77 to '78 from the Rams for a small price. Also an auto'd pic from Jack Youngblood. A guy named Jack Teele sent me a signed letter once too. Yeah it was awesome recieving a package in the mailbox with a rams postage sticker from West Pico Blvd.
I met Drew Bennett's dad once, and he had a signed photo sent to me. Not that it's worth anything or ever was.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Kroenke looks photoshopped... or is that really him?

And gotta admit there are several players I don’t recognize.

8? 13? (Proehl kid?) 62? 87?
That's him. Hes a tall guy. He played basketball in college