Rams surprise my good friend and Barber....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler

8to12,
That was incredible! Love seeing an old time Rams fan get to hold the Lombardi. Guys like Sal are what it's all about being a Rams fan.
[Sidenote: Really, really hoping Terrell can turn it around this year and get on the field and make a lot of plays. I think I saw some good stuff before he got injured as a rookie. Looking forward to him breaking out this year and showing what he can do.]
Go Rams!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I too thought Burgess was going to take a huge step in year 2. Maybe his ankle needed more time than we all thought. Late in the season he seemed to get more reps.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

When I see Terrell burgess in a Rams video it makes me think he's still in their plans.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You go to that barbershop? That was cool.
Yur getting kind of shaggy, CGI, time for a trim at Sal's.... Now get your passport, airline ticket, car rental, hotei reservations....