Rams star Aaron Donald graduates from college

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wize1980

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Wize
Link - https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2020/4/27/21239282/rams-star-aaron-donald-graduates-college

Aaron Donald has added to his litany of personal accomplishments.
The Rams’ superstar defensive tackle has graduated from the University of Pittsburgh.
He participated in the school’s virtual graduation and announced the accomplishment on Twitter on Monday.

AD_99

@AaronDonald97

https://twitter.com/AaronDonald97/status/1254759152238428161

Officially a Pitt graduate
‍

Embedded video

9:07 AM - Apr 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

2,618 people are talking about this

Donald was drafted by the Rams in 2014. He continued to work on getting his degree in Communications during the offseason. Now, not only is Donald a two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year winner and widely known as one of the best players in the NFL regardless of position and a sure future Pro Football Hall of Famer, he is also a college graduate.
The university is wildly proud of their new graduate.

382 people are talking about this

Donald had a special message for the rest of the graduating class: “Shoutout to all the students graduating. I know you guys are proud, I know your family’s proud of you guys. I’m proud of you for being a Pitt alum,” Donald said. “You know I’m cheering for you, hoping nothing but the best.”

Good for you, sir.

https://ramsondemand.com/javascript:void(0)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw this yesterday and I'm so proud of him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good for him! Keep the hard work up not like we expected anything less from the man.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just showcases again why Aaron Donald is a credit to his race....The Human Race!

Ants

Starter
Have any of you guys ever thought about the number of great and even HOF-type players that have graduated from PITT?
For not being a very good team year in and year out recently - WOW!

Dan Marino
Tony Dorsett
Curtis Martin
Larry Fitzgerald
Aaron Donald
Chris Doleman
Darrell Revis
Russ Grimm
Bill Fralic (Only recall seeing him attend 1 Economics class - the 1st one. LOL)
LeSean McCoy

To a lesser extent - Dion Lewis, Tyler Boyd, James Conner who are all still playing - just sayin'

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
He never ceases to inspire, and to embody the phrase, "Hard work pays off".

Blessed to have this man in horns. Pay the man!!!!! oh, wait..... :D

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just an outstanding young man. Kudos to him for setting an example for all of our young people.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
what a thrill for those kids to break it down with a legend of the game.

No doubt. Aaron Donald will be one of the all time greats in this game. It's not likely, I know, but I hope he retires a Ram.