Rams Snaps vs Saints ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
And then there is this stat why we have very few sacks and no turnovers

I really hate Morris defense

1669055416821.png

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So my question, does McVay hate Hendo? Dude runs good then just gets yanked, like yeah fuck him. Think it's stupid and I'd feature him as our RB if he's not in our plans cuz if he does well that helps us for a comp pick if he gets a good deal.

Tano

Legend
Wow, good info and not in a good way lol
And I keep hearing how we have no rush

Well no shit sherlock when the QB gets the ball off under 2.4 secs on average.

And the only reason that Murray's average time isn't low against us in that game is because the times he didn't throw under 2 seconds were when he ran around looking for someone for 5 seconds.

Ellard80

Legend
So my question, does McVay hate Hendo? Dude runs good then just gets yanked, like yeah fuck him. Think it's stupid and I'd feature him as our RB if he's not in our plans cuz if he does well that helps us for a comp pick if he gets a good deal.
he had an ouchy knee... which was always a logical conclusion

Ellard80

Legend
And I keep hearing how we have no rush

Well no shit sherlock when the QB gets the ball off under 2.4 secs on average.

And the only reason that Murray's average time isn't low against us in that game is because the times he didn't throw under 2 seconds were when he ran around looking for someone for 5 seconds.
yeah i dont get our scheme at all...

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Pretty annoying Tutu had a great play early on and basically never got another chance. Same as when he caught a huge pass in the last game. McVay really has me frustrated this year.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
he had an ouchy knee... which was always a logical conclusion
He always has an excuse. How many more seasons will Snead and McVay allow this dude to fuck them over. It is the definition of insanity.

The ignorant media fucks who keep getting behind him make it worse too. As if he has ever taken over a fucking game. As if we ever could actually count on him. Drives me completely out of my mind.

Ellard80

Legend
He always has an excuse. How many more seasons will Snead and McVay allow this dude to fuck them over. It is the definition of insanity.

The ignorant media fucks who keep getting behind him make it worse too. As if he has ever taken over a fucking game. As if we ever could actually count on him. Drives me completely out of my mind.
yeah he is hurt constantly

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
McVay is really making me disappointed this year. I don’t get it at all. Injuries have been terrible but so has McVay.
It’s not that Atwell is a terrible blocker; he actually held his own and earned a 58.3 grade from PFF in that department.
Better than Evans!!!