Rams signing 2024 6th round pick Dylan McMahon(C) from the eagles practice squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd be fine with McMahon on the roster as a depth piece. If he's starting, we're in serious trouble, but he's athletic, smart, and stout. That's something I could work with...until players come off of the injured list.

I'm much less confident in the tackles we picked up, by comparison.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I don’t care if this dude is smaller than most OL. What we do know is the longer the legs the possibility of injury occuring. Our conditioning is damn near poor as of late, I dont recall having these issues with Rath.

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I don’t care if this dude is smaller than most OL. What we do know is the longer the legs the possibility of injury occuring. Our conditioning is damn near poor as of late, I dont recall having these issues with Rath.
He's the same size as Eagles center Cam Jurgens and retired Jason Kelcie. The Eagles like smaller athletic centers. Who knows, he may have a future here and Limmer has also played OG. He has the size at 6-5 315 to be good there.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Limmer has also played OG. He has the size at 6-5 315 to be good there.
He may be a steal in the sixth.
It's one thing to look solid against second and third stringers in the preseason but he basically plugged in and looked solid in the middle off the bench.
He didn't look lost and didn't cost us a penalty.
He should get first team reps this week which could also help his game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Will be interesting to see what happens when Avila returns and where Avila plays. One could surmise that the Rams will keep McMahon with the plan of Limmer being the Center with the possibility of releasing Jackson next year or moving Jackson back to Center and Avila to LG again with the long range plan.

Who knows? However, I do believe Dylan McMahon is here to stay as I believe he was another player they had on their list in the 6th round.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He may be a steal in the sixth.
It's one thing to look solid against second and third stringers in the preseason but he basically plugged in and looked solid in the middle off the bench.
He didn't look lost and didn't cost us a penalty.
He should get first team reps this week which could also help his game.
I was talking about the future if McMahon is a player. Limmer could always be a solid OG.