Rams sign TE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait I thought we were getting rid of Higbee so Hopkins could be TE1. I get lost with all the back and forth of a guys good or not :D

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not sure where that come from? He some pretty nice catches last year after a bunch of drops in his rookie year
Should have a better view here soon.He has worked hard.Stayed after practice working with Greg Olson.Maybe I’m just down on him for some reason.Could be just me? Wonder if it was his injury that turned me sour.He did all the coaching staff wanted from him last season & is WE first player. —Could be that BAD Funk from the last 2 seasons.
—The depth chart is going to be interesting & the final 53 from different position groups.
RB’s
WR’s
TE’s
O”Line
D’Line
LBers
DB’s
CB’s
have no idea how many players from each group.

Add OLB/DE

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wait I thought we were getting rid of Higbee so Hopkins could be TE1. I get lost with all the back and forth of a guys good or not :D

Higbee,Kupp & Havenstien are such core RAMS!! In 2023 The Rams aren’t going to get rid of that LEADERSHIP.

Yeah-Oldnotdeadyet seems to want to kill Ram core players before there time.

The Rams might release a player at the end of the season to give them a chance to better their career once they’re ready to move on. Kevin Demoff & Sean Mcvay are EXCELLENT at appreciating ex players.

muggmeister

Rookie
Nikola Kalinic is an outstanding blocker so if the Rams go with 4 TE's this could be the guy who is active on game day because of his ability to block & play special teams.

USATSI_17309815.jpg
Why the fuck is there even a discussion about this guy?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
10 days til camp & I think I have pretty much exhausted the kicker, punter & long snapper discussion.
You have beaten that kicker horse rather thoroughly haven't you. :laugh3:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You have beaten that kicker horse rather thoroughly haven't you. :laugh3:
Sadly yes, as you look at left to right, Long Snapper Alex Ward, Kicker Tanner Brown, Special Team Coordinator Chase Blackburn and Assistant Special Team Coach Jeremy Springer.

E_TOW10209-scaled-e1686176134347-1024x682.jpg

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Today's camp fodder might be tomorrow's practice squad player.

I just hope he's a nasty blocker.