Rams sign Steven Jackson, he retires as a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I remember I was so happy when they drafted him, as a long time Pac 8, 10 and now 12 fan (as with Goff) I knew they hit gold

No about my can’t miss fandom for Cade McNown...:help:

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
They should sign him in February so he can get a ring.
Jackson made us competitive for years when we shouldn’t have.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Remember how he took over that Detroit game? He's the sole reason as to why we weren't the second* 0-16 team. Love the guy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My favorite Ram of all time. He was the heart and soul of the Rams offense from 2006 to 2012.

I hope he gets into the Hall. He deserves it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There is a video clip out there of this run... A CLASSIC!

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember how he took over that Detroit game? He's the sole reason as to why we weren't the second* 0-16 team. Love the guy.
I will always believe that may have been the finest single season performance by a running back in NFL history. Why? Because Jackson was our offense its the only thing opposing teams had to game plan for. Jackson right, Jackson left, Jackson up the middle. And still he couldn't be stopped. But because the team was such a cluster it will never be consider as such.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
All of the Greatest RBs are Rams.
Spoken like a homer but certainly not true. We Rams fans have been blessed at RB perhaps more than any other team would probably be true. Neither Jim Brown nor Barry Sanders were a Ram.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Steven Jackson was fun to watch when you saw the braids flying or if he lowered his head you knew it was a wrap for the defender. One of the few highlights during the losing seasons.

th

th

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Spoken like a homer but certainly not true. We Rams fans have been blessed at RB perhaps more than any other team would probably be true. Neither Jim Brown nor Barry Sanders were a Ram.

Your interpretation certainly differs from mine. Thanks for sharing though.

:puke:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can you imagine if Steven Jackson played on a winning team, with a good O-line? He would probably have had 2000 yards from scrimmage every year. Guy was a beast to bring down, AND he was fast. Good for him to retire as a Ram.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Nor was Walter Payton nor Earl Campbell, but I certainly feel the sentiment...

Antonius

Pro Bowler

I came to post this same thing! Didn’t it come down to SJ picking up a 1st down (by himself) on 3rd or 4th down when we were down by 1 or 2? Backed up in our own territory?

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I shed a few happy tears over this, I loved him so much this really warms my heart

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Loved #39!! He was the only bright spot for a long long time. I loved watching him run angry. He would just plow through people and make them pay dearly for tryin to tackle him!! He was one classy Rams too! Glad to see him retire as a Ram, He deserves a huge party. Thanks #39!!