Rams SF Hotel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Does anyone know where the Rams will be spending the night on Saturday in SF?

joeybittick

Rookie
interference said:

I am not sure. I know that 590 was giving away a trip to watch the Rams play SF and I believe part of the package was a stay in the team hotel. I cannot remember which one though.

joeybittick

Rookie
Here is a list of the hotels closest to Candlestick. Use the sidebar to narrow it down to hotels with meeting rooms and gyms, and then narrow it further to include only 5 Star hotels (I assume that NFL teams stay in only the nicest hotels). That narrows it down to less than 10 hotels. That is the best my detective (google) skills can do :?!:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hotels.com/search.do?pointName&lon=0.0&queryFormState=CLOSED&monthCheckOut=-1&fromHotelDetails=false&destination=Candlestick+Park%2C+California%2C+United+States&showSimilarDestinations=true&fromLandmark=false&searchParams.rooms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hotels.com/search.do?pointNa ... rams.rooms</a>[0].numberOfAdults=2&asaReport&dayInMonthCheckIn=-1&destinationId=1687814&fromDisambiguation=false&destinationForLandmark&monthCheckIn=-1&activeTab=DESTINATION&dayInMonthCheckOut=-1&lat=0.0&rooms=1&ppc=1&gclid=CK-hyayY56wCFQMDQAodwTdVJw#so=BEST_SELLER&vt=LIST&rl=destination%3A1687814%3APROVIDED%3APROVIDED&pfm=1&dn=Candlestick+Park,+California,+United+States&nr=1&pn=1&pfcc=USD&ptid=1&aid[]=2&aid[]=1&sr[]=5&r=2&cpr=0

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
joeybittick said:
interference said:

I am not sure. I know that 590 was giving away a trip to watch the Rams play SF and I believe part of the package was a stay in the team hotel. I cannot remember which one though.
Thanks for the detective work. I may call 590 to see if anyone there knows. As far as the Google search, the problem is that I've found in the past that teams don't necessarily stay at hotels close to the stadium, usually opting to stay at nice hotels inside the destination city - which in this case, is about 15 miles from the stadium.

I was kinda surprised that they moved away from the St Francis, which they had stayed at for numerous years. It's a nice hotel, with lots of conference facilities, and it is in a great location, being right on Union Square.