Rd 1, pick 19, Rams Select EDGE/DL Jared Verse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I don't care and wouldn't want it changed or anything but since people are going to be so sensitive (don't use the word 'Karen' around here, trust me, there will be hell to pay). I just think if you get to do that for the replacement names then people shouldn't get triggered when Belichick is simply mentioned or get upset when a group of people are called "Karen"

What I am seeing is some "dish it out, but can't take it" tendencies. They do it? Fine. They get it a little of it back? They cry foul!

Just be consistent.
This forum is set up to allow for a certain level of calling each other out. However I think there are 3 things to consider when retorting:

1. Make your point then move on. Don’t add unnecessary fuel to a fire. After all we are all Rams fans and this is a special place for Rams fellowship. Back and forth to get the last word on is just not necessary.

2. Be careful calling someone a name like ‘Snow Flake’ or ‘Karen’. But for gods sake if you cross that line use it appropriately. For instance 99.9% don’t qualify as ‘Karen’ candidates as ‘Karen’ is a slang term used as typically for a middle-class white American woman who is perceived as entitled or excessively demanding. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting middle-class white women who "use their white and class privilege to demand their own way".

3. Keep the conversation on football. Once you cross over to other inflammatory topics (like politics or religion) be prepared to be called out. This is NOT the forum for that. There are many many other forums for that stuff.

Go Rams!!

Last edited:

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The 1 just stands for first round pick, jersey numbers haven't been picked yet
Speaking of those draft day jerseys, how do they always have one ready so fast? You know, the correct team with the player’s name on it. Is it all predetermined?

Santa? Santa?

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Calling people "Karen's" is stupid.
Its a fine name that is getting besmirched.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
This forum is set up to allow for a certain level of calling each other out. However I think there are 3 things to consider when retorting:

1. Make your point then move on.

2. Be careful calling someone a name like 'Karen’. a slang term used as typically for a middle-class white American woman who is perceived as entitled or excessively demanding.

3. Keep the conversation on football. Once you cross over to other inflammatory topics (like politics or religion) be prepared to be called out. This is NOT the forum for that

Go Rams!!
Amen brother [blue font]

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Speaking of those draft day jerseys, how do they always have one ready so fast? You know, the correct team with the player’s name on it. Is it all predetermined?

Santa? Santa?

They literally have a t shirt iron in the back and when the call comes in, part of the delay is taking the #1 jersey from the team and putting their name on it. You’ll notice that unlike game jerseys, the letters aren’t stitched.

That’s how.