Rams @ Seahawks celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
giphy.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A win is a win. We didn't win pretty, but who cares? An ugly win counts for just as much. McVay, you continue to prove that you're the best coach in football.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hell yeah.

Also, SUCK MY D*CK, refs - you were obviously trying to give them the game and you failed, FU.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Goff just FIRED UP got me FIRED UP! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
McVay showed coaching matters there at the end. He tricked pete into taking his final timeout then went for the win!

The Rams showed good teams can overcome bad officiating, it is so nice to have a good team again.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I'm literally shaking. Still getting used to the Rams pulling out games like this and responding to adversity. Amazing.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay should have thrown the red falg on tht guley run the last drive, he made the 1st down and the ref spotted it ayard short

TXRams86

The Infamous
hell of a win fellas. i was stressing the hell out because we CANNOT lose against the shehawks and pos pete. ugly win but a win is a win.