Rams roster cuts are starting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Can't catch, can't run routes...but he is tall and is a decent blocker = makes the team

3umzrb.jpg
He cant get open just doesn't catch all the time

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Darrell Williams on IR. Makes me wonder if he's been playing injured the last two games. How else can he have fallen so far and fast off last seasons play ?

Cam Thomas is a surprise for me.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
First...ahahahahahahahahah, whew, by the skin of your teeth, ehh Brian?
And he could still be released for a waiver pickup...
Watch those videos and count how many drops belong to #83.
I counted three before I watched the video...It's strange....Cooper drops his fist pass of the season...Tavon did too...yet 3 Quick drops remain etched in EVERYONE'S head....Like he's the cause of the offensive problems...oh well....
talent will overcome a lot of things, especially a bunch of hot ramsfans....ahahahhah...too funny...I had already assumed a few weeks ago we may keep 7...I don't expect this for too long...I don't think Cooper will be back until week 3....I don't think SPRUCE will play against SF....Quick drops a real GAME pass, I hope he gets cut in the game...Watch out for what you wish for...What if Tavon starts dropping passes? What, yall don't remember his first season? I never saw Quick drop a bunch of passes in a real game with heavy targets...never....not even when he was injured...
WR's....drop passes...get used to it....more important regarding drops, is the ability to get open, and do something with the damn ball when you DO catch it...ypc...yac...yards...3rd downs...don't go crying nobody can get open after we cut Quick..we've been there and done that.
Funny...I see that most love Mike Thomas...with all his drops...me too..you know why? He's an exciting player...explosive...very hard to cover...and guess what else? He drops the damn ball sometimes...So does Britt...So did Cook..It's concentration.

I sure like Ayers being on this roster he can do most anything you ask of him. he is a good Ram LB'er to have in reserve.
Ayers played well vs Minnesota...Started kinda slow...but after a block at his knees, he kinda woke up...Should be a good year for him...Greg Williams system usually sticks the second year with these guys...
Chubb...meh...Lynch...meh...Forrest & Grigsby played the best last game, go figure...Forrest needs to play middle.. I'd move Seau in there too, train him up for 2 years...we might have something...

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

I was hoping he got cut because he was not in the 2017 plans and his snap counts are not formidable in GW's Defense

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Already short on LBers and they cut Ayers . I hope they have a plan

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@BonifayRam

I guess Ayers wasn't playing good enough...LOLOLOL...I told you Grigsby was balling tho...Forrest too....those others....I saw it with Lynch...I thought I saw it with Hagar too...dude wasn't attacking the LOS on runs...

Bruce2980

Starter
Hopefully Quick is on the bench during third down situations, otherwise opposing defenses may leave him uncovered with no fear of a reception, that will leave them with an extra corner to cover one of our WRs or TEs that can catch.
By keeping Quick I am puzzled about the departure of Cook, he was also very good at dropping passes, especially when it counted most, third down.