Rams Roll Saints: Media Fallout Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm with @bubbaramfan , Kay needs to be spanked, and I'm willing to take one for the team and sacrifice myself to do the deed.

Seriously though... they lost by 18 and we pretty much took our foot off the gas mid 4th quarter.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kay is a hot item because it's sexy to see a chick talkin ball. That said not gonna act like I wouldn't hit it. :p

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Simms & Foolio giving each other handies under the table as they search for answers in their continued ignorance irt the Rams:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk0mMkjm9aM

Reminds me of the dinner scene from Jurassic Park.

John Hammon (Chris Simms) "I cant believe what I'm hearing. I thought you all would be all aboard my agenda and the only one I got on my side is the blood sucking lawyer!".

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kay Adams reminds me of my ex wife .. I’m attracted to her but I can’t stand her

bluecoconuts

Legend
Kay Adams hates us, which is fine. But the lengths she goes to discredit us and pick against us feel too obvious for me to really take it in stride.

Her sister used to work for the Rams in St. Louis and wasn't important enough to move to LA so was let go. Kay can't move past that for whatever stupid reason.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Despite what I said about being frustrated with her takes as concern the Rams, not comfortable with the weird objectification of Kay going on in this thread, either. She's a knowledgeable enough host, probably a lot more knowledgeable than the average talking head (or fan for that matter). I just don't like the bias she shows, but she's clearly a hard worker doing a hard job in a male-dominated industry. Plenty of respect for her, and all the shit I'm sure she has to constantly deal with.

Not trying to call anyone out, but like. Let's chill a bit.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Despite what I said about being frustrated with her takes as concern the Rams, not comfortable with the weird objectification of Kay going on in this thread, either. She's a knowledgeable enough host, probably a lot more knowledgeable than the average talking head (or fan for that matter). I just don't like the bias she shows, but she's clearly a hard worker doing a hard job in a male-dominated industry. Plenty of respect for her, and all the shit I'm sure she has to constantly deal with.

Not trying to call anyone out, but like. Let's chill a bit.

If she wasn't so obvious about her dislike for the Rams organization, more people here would like her. I'm sure 49ers fans love her. She is a Jimmy G fan.

It's just the way fanaticism works. Bringing logic into it doesn't always apply.

And since when has objectifying women become weird? Although that may become the trend of the future, it's not the reality of the present.