Rams Roll Saints: Media Fallout Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Nick Wright is one of the worst. The guy purely lives on hypotheticals in his analysis. Glad Chris Cater put him back in his cage.

Also love how they didn't bring up the Personal Foul against Goff on the same play. lol.
Dude has his hairplugs in too tight.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick Wright is one of the worst. The guy purely lives on hypotheticals in his analysis. Glad Chris Cater put him back in his cage.
Yeah he's just rationalizing because he was all over the Saints' nuts all week. Said they'd win, they're the better team, blah blah blah.

Two weeks in our defense has the makings of a much better unit. And upside. They're still not hitting on all cylinders yet IMO. Same with our offense, it's being held back by OL inconsistencies but the upside is there I believe. 2-0 and have yet to really play up to the new roster talent level IMO.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
No one's been talking about the Rams this year. People are bored by us, maybe. Almost all the coverage I've seen is about the Brees injury, the called back touchdown. (No one mentions it could've easily been roughing the passer, or the block in the back on the previous play which was really a block in the side. And why would they? Parroting the narrative and pandering to the lowest common denominator is how you win in media.)

The Rams take care of business against a pair of stingy defenses, and two of the best RBs in the game and there's a collective shrug. 9ers are fortunate to get by the Bucs, then steamroll a defense that plays the most abominable performance this side of the Dolphins and it's a statement game. Wilson puts away that same Bengals team and a woeful Steelers team and the Seahawks are flying.

I don't know. It's frustrating, as a fan, but I guess that's what comes from being consistently successful. I think back to that game where Bruce Arians's Cardinals beat Fisher's Rams after a pair of shutouts, and he rolls in hot about how we got to see a real defense that day. I guess I get it now. It's annoying when they want to crown inferior teams for inferior achievements. Would love to see our players get a little more credit, that's all.

Kay Adams hates us, which is fine. But the lengths she goes to discredit us and pick against us feel too obvious for me to really take it in stride. Makes GMFB harder to watch, which sucks because I like the rest of the cast, regulars and stand-ins alike.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
or the block in the back on the previous play which was really a block in the side.

exactly. when he started the block it was on the side. it wasn't like he pushed him in the back. ticky tack call the refs felt they had to make because they flagged cook before for a blatant push in the back. funny not one mention of that td taken off the board.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

The GMFB cuts Kay's rant too short. She goes on and says that maybe Bridgewater holds on the league if they get that touchdown, BUT then Nate says "...that's a bold point, but I disagree" lolol

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
The GMFB cuts Kay's rant too short. She goes on and says that maybe Bridgewater holds on the league if they get that touchdown, BUT then Nate says "...that's a bold point, but I disagree" lolol

I was going to bring up the very same point! He's the only player on that show and knows it was a beat down and that one play didn't decide the game. I think he also mentioned the fact that Kamara and his 45 yards weren't going to win the game and how that play didn't hold the him to 3.5 yards/carry!

I was sitting right over the players tunnel and when the game ended and the players walked off you could see the beating the Saints took on their players! That blown call didn't do that to them!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Kay needs to put down the meth pipe. Her idea that if a few plays go the Saints way, they come away with a win ... facepalm.

Kay. They lost by 18 points. 18. They weren't just one or two plays away. They were a lot of plays away. And they weren't doing much with Brees in there either, one 3-out, and one INT. The Rams D was completely switched in, and while I think it's likely the Saints get more points on the board with Brees than without, there was no way they were going to put up big numbers against the Rams D yesterday. Just wasn't happening. The Rams secondary played out-freakin-standing yesterday, and just as there was no place to throw for Teddy Bridgewater, the same would have been true for Drew Brees.

Deal with it, ho.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Ive personally never seen an OFFENSE get momentum after a play from the DEFENSE. If that was generally the case, we would have had a winning record for the last 5 years with the Fish.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Kay needs to put down the meth pipe. Her idea that if a few plays go the Saints way, they come away with a win ... facepalm.

Kay. They lost by 18 points. 18. They weren't just one or two plays away. They were a lot of plays away. And they weren't doing much with Brees in there either, one 3-out, and one INT. The Rams D was completely switched in, and while I think it's likely the Saints get more points on the board with Brees than without, there was no way they were going to put up big numbers against the Rams D yesterday. Just wasn't happening. The Rams secondary played out-freakin-standing yesterday, and just as there was no place to throw for Teddy Bridgewater, the same would have been true for Drew Brees.

Deal with it, ho.
She’s just bitter, cuz Danny Amendola gave her herpes.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
What's the knock on Bridgewater? That he can't scramble as well since his ACL injury? Is the thought that he won't make a good quarterback because he'll have to excel more as a pocket passer?

The kid is accurate and he seems to make his reads pretty fast. Do we not give our own defense some credit for complicating an unplanned substitution?

I'm not saying that the Complaints get better with him, and I'm also not wishing any ill will on Brees, but this could be the opportunity he's been working towards.

dang

Legend
Kay Adams is cute and an asset on GMFB but she is the most blindly biased cast member. She often takes a position without sufficiently substantiating her position. So we’ll take the cute and dismiss the bias.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Kay Adams is cute and an asset on GMFB but she is the most blindly biased cast member. She often takes a position without sufficiently substantiating her position. So we’ll take the cute and dismiss the bias.

Problem is the NFL/Media just throws these attractive women in the media room without any knowledge of what they're talking about. They just chime in and really never make a point. I just laugh most of the time because I see right thru it, but it would be nice to get a woman in there that actually knows a thing or two about football.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Problem is the NFL/Media just throws these attractive women in the media room without any knowledge of what they're talking about. They just chime in and really never make a point. I just laugh most of the time because I see right thru it, but it would be nice to get a woman in there that actually knows a thing or two about football.

Lindsay Rhodes disagrees.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Kay Adams.....gonna say it again
NOT HOT sorry
Good Morning Football ruined the NFL Network
262FEFF4-6476-47B7-9689-66C53255D0B1.jpeg
F0FC14BF-C370-423E-B5C5-8054CDF943A2.png