Rams receiving corp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
In particular, how much will we we see Brian Quick & how is he doing in his transformation into an NFL wide receiver
thank you
train

kdemoff

UDFA
Brian Quick has had a very strong offseason and we're excited about his progress. I know a lot was made that he was supposedly the "4th receiver" but I don't know how that story got legs and took on a life of its own. One of the most exciting things during OTA's and the offseason was to watch the offense open up and use all of the weapons, and Brian really presents some matchup problems outside with his height and speed. The goal this year is for Sam to be able to throw to the "open" player, and I expect that we will get meaningful contributions from all 5 WR's, the 2 TE's and the running backs. I think you could see this offense resemble an offense like the Saints where you have 4 or 5 players catch 40-50 balls but nobody who catches 70 or 80. I'm not saying that we are the Saints offense, we need to improve to become that, but more that style where anybody can be a threat on any play. I think that is where we are evolving, letting the down, distance, scheme and coverage dictate who becomes the targeted player.

There is nothing that should hold Brian back from reaching his potential. He's a hard worker, he's diligent about getting better and he's determined to be a featured member of our offense. What has been great to see this offseason is the receivers all pushing one another to get better, they see the talent and they all want to become more involved. It will be fascinating to see how it develops over the next few months, and I can only envision what we can be in the next few years.

KD

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This was my favorite response from KD. I can't stop salivating over the thought of our offense operating just like this.

xander47

Rookie
Still hoping Quick develops into a number one! Or at least someone for them to absolutely trust. Even the Saints on make or break third down are probably going to go Colston. Heck we saw in the super bowl where Flacco changed the 3rd down play to Boldin. Just throw it in the area and I'll get it, no questions asked. And KAEP (hella sucks btw) but on that last drive in the red zone all his throws went to Crabtree for a reason. That number 1 guy. Well Kaep only sees his first target anyway but you catch my drift