Rams re-sign CB Donte Deayon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't have film or anything, but tell me why do we think he's anything but depth when he wasn't valuable enough to tender last year?

that's exactly what he is, depth. it's something you need at the cb position. you're not gonna have 5 all pros on your roster.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Tender would have cost $2.13 million. Deayon was signed to a new contract worth $825,000 K. Difference of $1.308 million. Just appears that Demoff is busy at squeezing the eyeballs out of all his Ram salary cap Lincoln pennies.:giggle:

P.S. Donte Deayon has ran a 4.42 in a 40. Deayon is far more outside corner than Nickle. That Nickle post will be a fight between Long & Williams.
I was thinking with the improvement in the run df and deayons cap # he maybe the steal of this off season. as a pass defender only (should not need a run df) at his price I like this get.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donte Deayon has ran a 4.42 in a 40. Deayon is far more outside corner than Nickle.

Yes, but I believe the problem with Donte Deayon is that he is so small. Hopefully good depth though.