Rams (primary) starters gone since the end of the Fisher era:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Out with the old, in with the new and eager. It took 3 months for McVay and Snead to change the culture of this team. Can't wait to see how it looks after 15 months.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
A few quality starters in that group (all on defense), but mostly not even quality backups.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Shouldn't Cook be on that list? I actually wouldn't mind having him back

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fisher's defense and special teams were playoff caliber, talented, aggressive and physical. We all know where his faults were. No reason to act like he was the worst thing to ever happen to the Rams while he was here either. Rams went from being an embarrassment to mediocrity. Easy target.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm semi-confident that we'll see much improvement and turnaround defensively this offseason. This regime seems to be fairly balanced as to where they want to put all their marbles. I hope so. The D here needs to be much better in order to win playoff games IMO.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Roger Saffold and Jake McQuaide are the only two left from the Spagnuolo era.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Shouldn't Cook be on that list? I actually wouldn't mind having him back
I would. He was a class A numskull and right when you thought he was going to show his world beater potential it was like Lucy yanking the ball from Charlie Brown.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
"It's over now. Stop living in the past. Do yourself a favor count your blessings. Be glad it wasn't you and I'll give you a practical reason not to stop ." George Carlin

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
So were Quinn and Gains!! JMO

Quinn was the last player to be subject to roster turnover from the Spagnuolo era. Hope this nucleus has a lower turnover rate, looks playoff caliber.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Those first 5 names

giphy.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not sure what the big to-do is. Happens when a new coaching staff takes over.

Some ended up FAs, some wanted $$$ elsewhere. Shit happens, move on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Meh. Turnover of the fringe guys happens all the time. I don't, however, see McVay getting rid of Donald, Gurley, Goff, Brockers, Westbrooks, Zuerlein, Hekker, Cooper, or Ogletree anytime soon. And we lost guys like Gaines, Quinn (Spags) and Jenkins because they became good enough to seek bigger contracts or use as trade bait. Fisher wasn't good enough to get it done, and a lot of it is his own fault. But he was a decent coach. I have no regrets.