Rams pre-draft visits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ants

Starter
Funny thing even with his track background Jordy ran a 4.62 at the combine. People are was too fixated with the underwear olympics and ignore game tape.

Exactly. On tape, he's obviously a blur.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Just for reference, does anyone have our pre-draft visit lists from the past few drafts?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny thing even with his track background Jordy ran a 4.62 at the combine. People are was too fixated with the underwear olympics and ignore game tape.

Jordy ran a 4.51 40 at the Combine. But his splits are pretty interesting when you compare them to Kupp's.
Jordy's 40 splits
0-10: 1.57s
10-20: 1.07s
20-40: 1.87s

Kupp's 40 splits
10-20: 1.13s
20-40: 1.91s

Jordy, like Kupp, has a relatively slow time from 10-20 when compared with the rest of his 40.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jordy ran a 4.51 40 at the Combine. But his splits are pretty interesting when you compare them to Kupp's.
Jordy's 40 splits
10-20: 1.07s
20-40: 1.87s

Kupp's 40 splits
10-20: 1.13s
20-40: 1.91s

Jordy, like Kupp, has a relatively slow time from 10-20 when compared with the rest of his 40.
Maybe it was his pro day. I searched for his draft profile and that's the number it reported. My point was people down on Kupp because of his combine 40 number are missing out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe it was his pro day. I searched for his draft profile and that's the number it reported. My point was people down on Kupp because of his combine 40 number are missing out.

I agree wholeheartedly. It was likely from the pro day the year before. They have guys who aren't draft eligible (or didn't opt in) go through the drills, including the 40, if they're on NFL radars.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I hope we double down on weapons for Goff with our first two picks.... especially if TJ Watt and Forrest Lamp are off the board already when we pick at 37. I would prefer some combination of Zay Jones, Cooper Kupp, or Evan Engram. ... I figure it would be hard to get any of the two in the same draft..... but if possible would finally flood our receivers (TEs also) group with Talent. And that competition with our young WRS (North, Thomas, Cooper, Bradley, and Spruce) would in my opinion only help speed up Goff's development up.

I do believe Engram will be a good... to very good inline blocker at some point and can put on about another 10lbs without effecting his speed and quickness. However I agree with @jrry32 that we will be better off with Kupp or Jones who I personally believe can both contribute inside or outside in they're rookie year, or (imho) if by some miracle both.... in the short and long term.
Other nice options later on also. I will be happy with whatever McVay and Snead do.... it's just exciting this time of year......;)

Go Rams....... ;)