Rams or Chiefs? My Playoff Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why, but I believed the Chiefs had won more Super Bowls in the last 5 years, but no. Both the Rams and Chiefs have won one Super Bowl and lost one in the last 5 years. Even the total number of Super Bowls won, is the same at two each, but the Rams have been to more Super Bowls than the Chiefs. I live in Chiefs country and so all I hear on the radio us about them and that might be part of it. The Chiefs might make it to the big game again and so for me personally, this is the order in which would be the least offensive to most offensive.
1. Bengals
2. Iggles
3. Chefs
4. Niners

Who do I think WILL be in the Super Bowl?
Bengals vs Niners (God help me)

Bengals win it all with nauseating media obsession by the media about Joe Burrow.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
This will be 5 straight AFC Championships. If they win, it's their 3rd appearance in 4 years, which is impressive. Brady got the best of them two of those years, and then Bengals last year.

But for this year, I have:

Eagles
Niners :sick2:
Bengals
Chiefs

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams have actually had a pretty good run since I've been a fan. Being in 5 Superbowls and winning 2.
How does that taste Bills Fans? BTW, Scott Norwood says "hello".

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
1. Chiefs (I like Andy Reid)
2. Bengals (I don't mind Zac Taylor)
3. Eagles .. their fans are somewhat annoying.
2,340,688. SANFWAN WHINERS (nothing to like about this putrid pile of filth)

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm hoping the Bengals taken it all. I've got not nothing against them, except I feel Burrow is a little too conceded for someone who looks like Macauly Culken.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I watched the Eagles for the first time this year and developed an appreciation for their massive, dominating OL surrounded by tons of team speed. Feels like they’re built to beat the Niners?

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
1. Chiefs (I like Andy Reid)
2. Bengals (I don't mind Zac Taylor)
3. Eagles .. their fans are somewhat annoying.

2,340,688. SANFWAN WHINERS (nothing to like about this putrid pile of filth)

You know, I didn't hate the whiners in the past. They were just another team in the division. It wasn't until the 17 straight losses with ken norton jr, charles haley and merton hanks and calling us the SOSAR Rams.

Then last season you had dweebo saying the whiners will punch the Rams in the face in the NFCCG.

At least dweebo cried after losing and ken norton jr. didnt take it well after Kurt Warner arrived and some Rams players said "said old sorry ass niners" to him. :)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we will have a Chiefs vs 49’ers Superbowl, with KC winning it all.
  1. Chiefs
  2. 49’ers
  3. Eagles
  4. Bengals
Go Eagles!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My fear is that Mahomes will not make it through this game and the Bengals will win and if the 49ers win against the Eagles, the 49ers will crush Cincinnati with that pass rush.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I live in Eagle country and there's nothing more nauseating than hearing the local news sportscast. Then you get people who don't watch football, as a rule, saying how good the Eagles are. I live for their elimination.

San Francisco, I hate. It's in my blood. I lose and I win whichever one makes the Superbowl. So that choice is irrelevant as long as they lose to the AFC.

Kansas City is easy to like. Phenominal QB. Successful head coach. Lotsa commercials. And if they advance to face Philly, the local news will play up the Andy Reid vs Philadelphia till normal fans puke. Like Den said, Mahomes is going to have issues, so the last thing I want is KC get past Cincinnati and lose to either of those NFC teams. A win would make them the newest dynasty, and that would make me puke.

Cincinnati is the least offensive. Sure Burrow looks like Caulkin......I LOLed at I Like Rams for that one; been telling my wife that since last year but she doesn't see it.....and he's more than confident, but I can live with that. We beat them just last year so......

Cincy over either NFC chump will do.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My fear is that Mahomes will not make it through this game and the Bengals will win and if the 49ers win against the Eagles, the 49ers will crush Cincinnati with that pass rush.
That is my fear too. The Chiefs matchup better against the 49ers than anyone else. But that is with a healthy Mahomes. Sometimes I think the football gods want the 49ers to win. Everything seems to go their way. As good as Purdy has looked he's gotten away with some passes that shoulda been intercepted a few times. Now the one guy who causes them the most trouble is limited and will have a tough time getting past next game.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh, I would like to see the Bungles avenge their 2 previous SB posses to the shit bag, street pooping, cousin fucking whiners IF the shit bag, street pooping cousin fucking whiners make it past the iggles.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I agree with those who foresee a CIN vs SF big game. A a super big bowl of vomit.

There will be narratives of the rematch from 80 yrs ago, Collinsworth calling the game with his stripes etc….gross.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Sure Burrow looks like Caulkin......I LOLed at I Like Rams for that one; been telling my wife that since last year but she doesn't see it.....and he's more than confident, but I can live with that. We beat them just last year so......
ELSWgpNUwAAb8AM.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ugh, I would like to see the Bungles avenge their 2 previous SB posses to the shit bag, street pooping, cousin fucking whiners IF the shit bag, street pooping cousin fucking whiners make it past the iggles.

"STREET POOPING"

Cracking Up Lol GIF